AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Triple_R

Notices

Conversation Between Triple_R and Pocari_Sweat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 194
  1. Triple_R
    2014-07-10 16:46
    Triple_R
    If you need a moe fix, I have two words for you: Love. Live.

If you want advice beyond that, send me a VM, PM, or AIM IM.
  2. Triple_R
    2014-04-24 19:25
    Triple_R
    I agree with you on what you wrote about HSI on 0utf0xZer0's wall.

What I find with anime shows in general is that over time the "high" moments matter more than the "low" moments. Long-term, I find it's more important to me for a show to have some great high moments and/or very strong episodes than it is for me to consider it consistently good throughout.
  3. Triple_R
    2014-01-28 21:02
    Triple_R
    lol @ basketball > chickens.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-12-24 21:23
    Pocari_Sweat
    Thanks. Merry xmas to you too.
  5. Triple_R
    2013-12-24 12:37
    Triple_R
    Merry Christmas! From your sentimental favorite PA Works series!

Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Special Note: The Girl holding the teddy bear is the best girl and should have been the romantic winner. Just saying.
  6. Triple_R
    2013-11-09 10:25
    Triple_R
    Well, I certainly don't expect to change their minds on the episode itself, lol.

But I did want to raise the HSI Episode 3 comparison, because I haven't seen an anime episode be as polarizing as KnK Episode 6 since HSI Episode 3. I'm glad you appreciated the comparison.

Thanks for the support on the KnK thread.
  7. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-11-09 10:04
    Pocari_Sweat
    Arguing with Kyoani fanboys why something is bad is like trying to argue with Call of Duty fanboys to why their games are bad. Give up
  8. Triple_R
    2013-11-04 11:19
    Triple_R
    Just noticed you and 0utf0xZer0 talking about Love Live! on VMs.

I think the first episode will probably be... a challenge for you. But I do think you'll steadily like it more and more, as I myself did. And yes, I think you'll like the blue and purple-haired girls. Umi definitely strikes me as your kind of gal.

So anyway, I heartily recommend it! If you need a moe-fix right now, I can't think of a better show made in 2013 when it comes to moe appeal than Love Live! My 2nd recommendation for that would be Love Lab, a comedy that you might like.
  9. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-07-16 20:18
    Pocari_Sweat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ0CGWrOLmU

Been trying to find this everywhere for you, but this is what I wanted you to watch a long time ago. It's only 15minutes but it's one of the best 15minutes I've ever spent. This is what I meant by Sakamichi no Appollon being mega dissappointing because this is what Watanabe created prior to it.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2013-06-29 23:02
    Pocari_Sweat
    Oh, the return of the "Let's piss off Pocari_Sweat" avatar eh?