AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > HaNa-san

Notices

Conversation Between HaNa-san and Amirali
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. HaNa-san
    2008-08-19 13:40
    HaNa-san
    lol thanks again XD
    here's a new comic about ulqhime regarding her food XD OD asked me to do it ^^ hope you like it

page 1

page 2
  2. Amirali
    2008-08-17 01:50
    Amirali
    Reread the IchiRukiUlqi comic......it's as awesome the second time around.
  3. HaNa-san
    2008-08-14 19:07
    HaNa-san
    thanks amirali for your comment ^^ I 'm glad you liked it

nooooooooooooooo >_____________<'' OD didn't neg rep me >< what a baka me >< I should write po rep but I wrote it wrongly ><'
  4. Amirali
    2008-08-14 13:05
    Amirali
    I loved Aizen's understanding for Ulqi In fact, I suspect Aizen is deliberately throwing Orihime and Ulquiorra together just to see how Ulqi copes with human emotions. Ah, I wish the VC fights would end already.

And oh, the Arab Bleach picture of IchiRuki was very nice artwork.
  5. HaNa-san
    2008-08-14 13:02
    HaNa-san
    http://hana-sun.deviantart.com/art/A...qHime-94176862
    this is a silly ulqhime comic XD but I did it for their fans, hope you like it ^^
  6. HaNa-san
    2008-08-06 12:43
    HaNa-san
    lol XXD thanks.. I think at least something similar to this would have happened if kubo had used ichiruki instead XD I have a good idea of ulqhime comic I'll try to work on it today hope you to look forward to it XD
  7. Amirali
    2008-08-06 05:04
    Amirali
    Oh yes, you got the main point across really well. Poor Ulqi, being ignored like that....
  8. HaNa-san
    2008-08-06 03:51
    HaNa-san
    I'm glad you liked it XXXXD I'll try to think of scenario regarding ulqori and make a comic out of it ^^

I agree with you about rukia scolding ichigo XXD my point was basically to say even though ulq was in the middle of them that didn't prevent them to talk like what ichiori fans said about their reunion when ulq was around XD but hopefully she'll be more open for ichigo next time
  9. Amirali
    2008-08-06 01:15
    Amirali
    Poor Ulquiorra!!! And Ichigo and Rukia really do bicker a lot, don't they? That was a great read , Hana-san. *Hopes for more Orihime Ulqi love soon*
    Although I'm pretty sure that if Ichigo came to rescue Rukia again, she wouldn't react badly this time. It's what loved ones do for each other........it's just that back in SS, she had a problem accepting she deserved such sacrifice.
  10. HaNa-san
    2008-08-06 00:04
    HaNa-san
    thanks XD yeahI had fun watching j/k dramas XD and drawing some ichiruki fanarts/comics

check this out I posted it yesterday http://hana-sun.deviantart.com/art/E...ional-93802936