AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > HaNa-san

Conversation Between HaNa-san and Amirali
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
  1. Amirali
    2008-08-05 21:03
    Amirali
    Welcome back from vacations. Hope you had fun .
  2. HaNa-san
    2008-07-12 07:52
    HaNa-san
    you mean "target the heart" comic XXXXXD lol yeah ..I read the chapter it was so nice ^^ I start to like orihime more <33 so ulq didn't stop on targeting ichigo's heart but he wanted to do the same for orihime XD but now maybe to see her true feeling ... I liked the ichiruki reunion too, it didn't last much though
  3. Amirali
    2008-07-10 21:43
    Amirali
    I've been following the latest chapter spoilers. Hana-san, it looks like Kubo has read your "heart" Ulqi-Hime fan-fic. Or at least it seems so . *Treads dangerously close to spoiler* .Sorry, couldn't resist that one.
  4. HaNa-san
    2008-06-23 12:28
    HaNa-san
    yeah you can say that ^^ but no one can be compared to ichiruki pairing XD
  5. Amirali
    2008-06-19 17:46
    Amirali
    So, one question now. Are you a Ren-Ruki , Ulq-hime sbipper? Your art work seems to suggest so.....
  6. HaNa-san
    2008-06-15 15:22
    HaNa-san
    thanks ^__^ she's rukia in my own style =p
  7. Amirali
    2008-06-14 03:30
    Amirali
    Love your new avatar, hana-san.Who is the girl in the picture?
  8. HaNa-san
    2008-05-29 10:55
    HaNa-san
    oh hi amirali ^^ nice to see you here XD good thing animesuki has put this system as well like the one with bleach asylum I'm really busy these days T^T so I'm missing my free time when I do nothing but drawing I haven't drawn anything lately >< but I have a new one you might not have seen it ^^ ichiruki fanart for sure but this time with the arabian gulf style (UAE) where am I from here's the link http://hana-sun.deviantart.com/art/U...60623..I&#39;m doing orihime ulq fanart next but I don't have time currently to finish it..but when I'm done with it I'll be sure to inform you ^^ glad that you cared enough to follow my simple gallery ^.^ I really appreciate it
  9. Amirali
    2008-05-29 02:18
    Amirali
    Hi, Hana. Yay, I get first post here ! What's up? Are you going to post any of your art in the new album option here? I've forgotten what your deviant art account is :S.