AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > StratoSpear

Notices

Conversation Between StratoSpear and Jeffry2009
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Jeffry2009
    2009-04-17 23:31
    Jeffry2009
    Ok, Gundam 00 was a truly a good anime genre. My thought of this series was...... I used to get anxious to find out what happened in this show. sometimes speculations are right, some are wrong until my anxiety were headed to the next level.

I mean Why should I rewatch that show to understand the whole story where It was all because of that HOMICIDAL MANIAC ALI ANYWAY!? He was actually a ribbons almack's sub-ordinate for gods sake. I mean although he's dead but his souls will BURN IN HELL. Then I hope Ribbons almack is already dead. Damn all this paranoia about ali al sachez... well not really, all of those has-beens throughout this show all over my head.

*panting & speechless*

Now i've been run out some anime shows to me.

Who knows that what will happen in the upcoming movie in 2010 where they will face the new enemies.

8/10
  2. Jeffry2009
    2009-03-28 09:53
    Jeffry2009
    Hi. well talked about i'm gettin PARANOID about gundam 00 all week. you know what 'Paranoia' means?

Check wikipedia. That's how it went wrong with me these days.
  3. Jeffry2009
    2008-11-08 20:45
    Jeffry2009
    And BTW, I completely agreed about your post of Sachez thingy. I'd really want that SALT-CHEESE will GONE STRAIGHT TO HELL or MY LIFE COULD BE RUINED!!! I mean you know.
  4. Jeffry2009
    2008-11-08 20:42
    Jeffry2009
    You know i've really don't like myself about this stupid post about Ali al-sachez bcoz of my stupid 'images' all around my head recently I mean the POST that i've sent to you was really true story about me I mean i don't know i've just hate THAT.