AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Cyclone

Notices

Conversation Between Cyclone and Sassarai
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Sassarai
    2009-03-31 14:28
    Sassarai
    Yeah there's an obvious bias against Claymore fans. I think it's mainly that old mod guy. He seems like some grumpy old man who had a bad childhood or something. NoSanninWa was pretty cool even though he was sort of grouchy at times. It's probably best to pm mods like maybe Skyfall or someone younger who can probably give you a better answer than mr grouch!
  2. Cyclone
    2009-03-31 07:56
    Cyclone
    While, yes - "Who's the strongest Claymore" is in essense the same thing I have 2 problems with it:
    1) The mods seem to read the Requests for new threads page once every blue moon, so timely discussion of the topic is impossible. Over half the suggestions are not even replied to one way or the other.
    and
    2) I'm sorta offended at the whole thing. We're not deemed mature enough to discuss the subject. Just who do THEY think they are to be so condesending. I find it repugnant to beg or try trick the mods into doing something they should have done long ago and then feeling thankful about it if they do eventually see reason. There should be no reason to obfuscate the title. It's a perfectly reasonable request, it has the backing of forum members, and thus it should therefore be rubber stamped - what actually happened though is ridiculous.
  3. Sassarai
    2009-03-31 01:42
    Sassarai
    All you have to do is come up with a clever name to disguise the Vs thread man. Just look at the Naurto forum for possible thread titles. I.E "Who's the strongest Claymore" I mean 70 percent of the threads on that forum is garbage.
  4. Cyclone
    2009-03-31 00:32
    Cyclone
    Heh - thanks.
    Why am I not surprised with a vs thread being already on the forums soemwhere...
    I really think they need to relax the rules a bit on animesuki and just let long time users create their own threads, and the mods just intervene when there is a problem...
    Ah well
  5. Sassarai