AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Cyclone

Conversation Between Cyclone and Throne Invader
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Throne Invader
    2009-04-17 08:38
    Throne Invader
    Yeah, it was from xris but a different mod posted at the teresa vs priscilla thread.
  2. Cyclone
    2009-04-17 08:35
    Cyclone
    No - the warning was from xris. Still no reply as to an explanation...
  3. Throne Invader
    2009-04-17 08:31
    Throne Invader
    That Solace mod made a post at the T vs P thread. It's just probably something that needed attention so that mod posted, but I don't like Solace anyways. And I was so irritated. That frikin infraction/warning stinks up my profile. Everytime I click my user cp, I have to put up with the sight of that stinkin infraction.
  4. Cyclone
    2009-04-17 08:25
    Cyclone
    Yup - got a warning. Apparently it was "Inconsiderate Behaviour" - don't know how or why though. This is what I posted.

"This really is ridiculous.
    Putting aside the obvious insult by condesention to us (does this sould like a topic of one line posts? exactly just how little do you think of us?) for a minute:

So, which mod that reads Claymore do you think we should contact, xris? We have to beg by private message every month to get a new chapter thread for Pete's sake! None of you seem to read Claymore! We are one of the larger groups here, yet we are essentially without a mod if the new criteria for thread creation is to have the mod that reads the manga. There only seem to be 2 solutions here: One of the current mods start reading Claymore (you might even like it!), or appoint a new mod that does.

As for the Teresa vs Pricilla issue (Who is stronger? [Teresa/Pricilla/About the same]). Why don't we make it a poll thread? The one line answers will be covered by simply casting the vote, leaving the thread itself to great place to put all the debate we've had on this subject."
  5. Throne Invader
    2009-04-17 04:35
    Throne Invader
    Cyclone did that mod give you an warning?