AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > otai

Notices

Conversation Between otai and DJ_RockmanX
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. otai
    2009-05-17 23:56
    otai
    Alright, I've added an MSN contact if you need it. Don't really expect to catch me online though. I'm on Eastern Pacific Time, and can't always access IM.
  2. DJ_RockmanX
    2009-05-17 23:01
    DJ_RockmanX
    Hmm... this sounds like a job for Kaisos and his PM work. Unless you happen to have a means of contact outside of forum along the lines of MSN or AIM.
  3. otai
    2009-05-17 22:55
    otai
    If you show me the plot notes, I'll try to elaborate on them.
  4. DJ_RockmanX
    2009-05-17 22:32
    DJ_RockmanX
    Grand vision belongs to me as much as Kaisos, so don't worry 'bout that.

Smaller works would be fine, and I wouldn't worry too much about grammar troubles with longer works, since that's what editors are for. However what I really think I'm looking for is for stuff with a high level of background details like your post about the Esper Organization.
  5. otai
    2009-05-17 21:49
    otai
    I would have some spare time around mid-June. I wouldn't mind writing smaller scenes to help relieve the pressure; but I haven't got the confidence to do the larger ones. Honestly, you can see how I lose my grammer when I write the longer works. The major concern; how compatible would the stuff I write be with Kaisos's grand vision?
  6. DJ_RockmanX
    2009-05-16 22:52
    DJ_RockmanX
    Kaisos caught the emo. Interested in helping with the writing?