AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Rethice

Notices

Conversation Between Rethice and Archon_Wing
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 46
  1. Archon_Wing
    2011-11-11 11:06
    Archon_Wing
    That would indeed be superior to the anime. Then again paint drying would be too. ^_^
  2. Rethice
    2011-11-09 22:18
    Rethice
    Oi oi,

You want to know what P4 is about but can't stomach the terrible anime adaption?

This is a fantastic adaption, and I honestly would have rathered see it air on TV instead of the animation.
  3. Archon_Wing
    2011-11-04 20:14
    Archon_Wing
    Yea, neo-Index is just -___________________________________________-
  4. Rethice
    2011-11-04 20:10
    Rethice
    Sounds like a flawless recipe.

Good to see the Sena x Yozora shenanigans continued in ep 5 of Boku wa Tomodachi. Sena actually got her own back for once too.

Maria is nothing but frustrating. -_-
  5. Archon_Wing
    2011-11-04 19:18
    Archon_Wing
    lol Kirino can do that.

But this one will be funny as long as you just approach it as such. I expect great character designs, a plot that goes nowhere, and probably a retarded harem lead, just because... -_-
  6. Rethice
    2011-11-03 04:14
    Rethice
    I don't know, depends what kind of rage it inspires.

Even me, in my usual chillaxed state, was sent into a mad berserk rage by Ore Imo.

Kirino just... Pulled a nerve on me somewhere... Argh - you could not believe the rage. I'm so glad I wasn't active on AS when I watched that.
  7. Archon_Wing
    2011-11-03 04:11
    Archon_Wing
    I think the rage part comes from viewer frustration and butthurt, I hope.

It makes for excellent trolling.
  8. Rethice
    2011-11-03 04:07
    Rethice
    A Town Where you Rage...

What the... This almost sounds too good to be true.

I just wonder if they mean "Rage" or "Angst"... There's a big difference, and the latter irritates me. I will investigate this...

EDIT- The reason I think they mean angst is because the synopsis kinda sounds more like that..
  9. Archon_Wing
    2011-11-03 03:49
    Archon_Wing
    http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...70#post3735270 btw lol, I saw this thread and became interested. What say you?
  10. Archon_Wing
    2011-11-03 03:27
    Archon_Wing
    Yea, there's a lot of things I have to watch. Maybe I would just troll 20 minutes less a day. But it's a matter of habit.

It is a continuation, however the leads are different and it seems you can watch them separately.