AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Rethice

Notices

Conversation Between Rethice and Pocari_Sweat
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 164
  1. Rethice
    2011-12-01 23:32
    Rethice
    Delicious flat rage.

Lets see if I can enjoy this one despite you again.
  2. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-12-01 21:52
    Pocari_Sweat
    Moar Guilty Crown rage. Beach episode. FML. Losing interest fast.
  3. Rethice
    2011-11-29 20:43
    Rethice
    lol, Psychoanalysis in -my- harem anime? It's more likely than you think.
  4. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-11-29 03:32
    Pocari_Sweat
    Kyoani announces new project - It's going to be a mystery series (Omg, Kyoani diversifying outta moe, is the world going to end?)

Majority (including me): About time Kyoani did something different. Will keep a lookout since they adapt material pretty well.

Haruhi fanboys: WHY NO MORE HARUHI! IT'S 2011 ALREADY (Which is hilarious since Disappearance was just year and S2 was 09)

Conclusion: Fuck Haruhi fanboys.
  5. Rethice
    2011-11-28 01:46
    Rethice
    Looks like Nyaa torrents is down, can't get latest episode of F/Z, P4 or any Un-go. -_-
  6. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-11-28 01:41
    Pocari_Sweat
    No... my guess is the identity won't be revealed until the final episode. Maybe that will be the last "mystery"?

Oh, another point. Since this is anime, expect mild supernatural elements. Nothing outrageous like alternative worlds (Derp Key), but there are some mild elements. But you probably already figured that out by that "panda" character

I'm using Doki for subs.
  7. Rethice
    2011-11-28 01:33
    Rethice
    Trippiness is fine, I appreciated it in Madoka anyway.

So they still haven't established if the panda is a he or she yet? lol

What subber do you recommend?
  8. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-11-28 01:23
    Pocari_Sweat
    Well I'll say this. It is trippy at times, but unlike Penguindrum which is trippy for the sake of being trippy (aka pretentious), it's not too forced. Not sure what your stance on trippiness is though, so if you don't like such series, then I'll probably won't recommend. It's quite mild though. The other thing is Inga... he's like that obligatory annoying mascot character. Guess girls will fangirl over him/her/it or w/e the hell that person is.
  9. Rethice
    2011-11-28 01:16
    Rethice
    Really? I find it hard from the impression it gave in episode 1 for it to amount to much.

I will however, as usual, trust your word.

I'll see if I can catch up tonight.
  10. Pocari_Sweat
    2011-11-28 01:05
    Pocari_Sweat
    Just watched Un-go episode 7 and holy... this series is amazing. I started off giving the 1st ep a 6 or 6.5/10 and it continued to get better and better. Was enjoying it quite a bit by episode 5 and by episode 7 (just over halfway) it's my second favourite series of the season after Fate/Zero now as Chihayafuru is turning less character driven and more game centric as of late. Well done mystery series is very rare in anime... I is pleasantly surprised.