So I collected a lot of Mass Effect 3 spoilers if you want to see them in this link,
Spoiler for Mass Effect 3 Spoilers:
Vega - Never dies, at the end of the game he gives an overview of the story, chronicling the life of Shepard and his teammates.
A/K - Can be killed if you fail a persuasion check, never die otherwise
Garrus - No mention and completely irreverent to the story
Wrex - Never dies
Liara - Never dies
Thane - Always dies
Tali - Never dies
Kasumi - Never dies
Jacob - Never dies, gets a new girlfriend Kenesia
Mordin - Always Dies
Legion - Always Dies
Jack - Never dies, but can go insane
Grunt - Either Grunt dies or the Rachni die
Miranda - Assumed dead
Zaeed - Persuasion check or you have to kill him
Samara/Morinth - Never dies
Vancouver, Earth's gleaming capital city.
Protheans were going to use the ME races as tools to destroy the reapers and be seen as gods for eternity
Spoiler for Spoilers:
-Seems like you get missions from Shepard's shitty friends or relatives
-Udina wants the council to vote a special resolution so that they abandon the Hannar home world to the reapers. Thane tries to assassinate him if he survived. You have to infiltrate the citadel with him. Kasumi helps is she's alive. Thane dies from the illness in the process
-A major mission takes place at Grissom Academy (the school for gifted biotic kids from the book). Jack is now a teacher there.
-Miranda is in deep shit because the Illusive man told her father where's hiding with her sister.
-There are protheans (alive) in the game LOL
-The Geth are all indoctrinated except for Legion. There's a mission to free them from their indoctrination
-Tali is now an admiral
-Mordin dies saving the Krogan
Spoiler for Spoilers:
-The reapers requires lot of DNA to survive/create other reapers. They have huge slaughterhouse type of vessel to process organic beings. (ME 2 was thus pointless LOL)
-The reapers have a Rachni Queen that produces indoctrinated rachnis for them. It might be the one you saved or not.
-To gain Omelag loyalty in the finale you must cross back the Omega-4 relay and get some treasure from the wrecked ships there
-Cerberus will eventually attack Omega and you will have to face Zaeed who now has a new contract with them.
Spoiler for Dialogue with a Prothean:
– The empire had fallen and we knew our cycle was lost. We were the final vanguard. The best soldiers still left alive.
– So more of you were supposed to survive into this cycle?
– Yes. Under my leadership, a new Prothean empire would have arisen. We would have commanded the races of your time to prepare for the next Reaper invasion. But traitors within our ranks - indoctrinated agents - betrayed us and the Reapers discovered our plan. We would have presented ourselves as gods, sent to deliver this cycle from the apocalypse. Before the war we cultivated speices who showed potential. Eventually you would have been offered a..choice to join the empire. But when the Reapers attacked we ceased all study. We hoped they would see you as too primitive to harvest. (thinking) I never saw the Citadel. It was captured long before I was born. Only the rumors we heard.
– Then more of you were to supposed to survive? Just out of curiosity, how would you have "commanded" us? We've uncovered Prothean ruins from time to time. It seems you were observing our ancestors.
– Thank you… I think.
– Is there anything more you can tell us about this device your people were trying to build? What if it had worked?
edit: Keep in mind Bioware is doing damage control on this and will probably change a few details in the final version to make these terrible developments appear illegitimate.
Spoiler for Summary of the Spoilers:
-There is a bomb/super weapon or some type of Deus Ex Machina you will use against the reapers. Not only do you collect armies to help you, but they also chip in with helping to develop the super weapon if they can (Asari, Quarians, Geth, etc)
-Some Protheans are alive and intended to hide a viable population so that they could use the current races as a allies to defeat the reapers. Furthermore, they would establish themselves as gods and saviors of the galaxy against the evil reapers. However, things did not go as planned.
-The reapers have a special facility. which they process the DNA/Species. Therefore, it is not certain what the point of Mass Effect 2 was.
-Cerberus is indoctrinated, so your choice does not matter from ME2 either way, because you fight them and the Collector Facility plays no role.