AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kogetsu Shirogane

Notices

Conversation Between Kogetsu Shirogane and Kirito
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
  1. Kogetsu Shirogane
    2012-07-30 04:01
    Kogetsu Shirogane
    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but it's kinda been a while since I've written anything anyway, so I don't exactly want you to feel like you absolutely have to do anything right away. Just take your time with your review, and I'm sure it'll turn out great.
  2. Kirito
    2012-07-28 11:32
    Kirito
    I see, yeah I'll give you a review either today or tomorrow. I've been having trouble using words recently and I hope that I'll be able to give you a clear honest review when I'm at 100%. I don't know if you noticed this, but my PPPL review to "him" have been lacking recently...

Sayaka is a really amazing girl whom you grow to love when you get to know her, that's why she's my second favourite and a magical character. As for Mami, I can talk for hours on end or write an university essay about why I love her so much. I could point great things about her but that'll take forever.

Yeah, the "Kirito" thing is from Sword Art Online, and the name of the said character. It's fine dude, I've known about Kirito even before the anime came out because I've read the novels and am still reading them. Like I said, I can't tell you the other reason why I use the name, but it's an homage to the said awesome character. So don't worry about not knowing about the name at the time.
  3. Kogetsu Shirogane
    2012-07-28 03:29
    Kogetsu Shirogane
    "I'll be sure to give you my review on the written work you did shortly" is what I meant I was looking forward to... though I can understand the confusion involved.

Seems we have a similar view on Sayaka, actually. As for my reasons for liking Mami... well, it's a bit complicated... until I can actually put it into words, let's just go with "I really enjoy seeing her in action." That's definitely true, but there's a bit more to it than that.

As for the Kirito thing... the only other "Kirito" I know of is the one from Sword Art Online... if that's who you're referring to, then I'm sorry for not thinking of him sooner. I saw you using the name before I came across SAO, so the possibility never really dawned on me.
  4. Kirito
    2012-07-28 01:56
    Kirito
    What are you looking forward too...?

I'm really quite fond of Sayaka myself as well because she's such a cool and awesome character. A chivalrous knight who fights for friends and love, she's such a magical character, but...you get the point. I really get the Mami and Nobuna joke, I sort of hinted that a few times ago but never really touched upon it.

For the name "Kirito", I can't tell you the other reason, but I can tell you this: It's my favourite character from any light novel, and the character and me are similar in many ways minus me not having a girlfriend. Is that reasonable?
  5. Kogetsu Shirogane
    2012-07-27 05:42
    Kogetsu Shirogane
    Nice to know with that second part. I'm looking forward to it.

As for that last bit... while I am quite fond of Mami(my second-favorite, you're right about the Sayaka thing ), that was actually a bit of a joke on a certain female Oda Nobunaga counterpart also technically matching that description... at least as far as artwork goes.

One thing I've been wondering about... what's the origin of the name Kirito, exactly? It's probably something obvious, but I figured I may as well ask.
  6. Kirito
    2012-07-26 20:33
    Kirito
    No, I think you're more on point with your reviews than I am. Even Triple R praises you for your insightful comments, and what you write is interesting to read and it does impress and proves my point. Me, I tend to just go with the flow, but I put more emphasis on my feelings when it comes to writing my feedback to him.

I know the feeling, I'm a writer myself and I want to do a fanfict or creative anime writing project on here, but people tend to ignore what I write and I put so much time and effort to be insightful about it. I have the motivation, but it's just...I'll tell you sooner or later. Oh yes, I'll be sure to give you my review on the written work you did shortly.

Let's get along well dude, yeah I love Mami to absolutely no end! But I always took you for a Sayaka fan to be honest. She's my second favourite character btw.
  7. Kogetsu Shirogane
    2012-07-26 19:09
    Kogetsu Shirogane
    Thanks for the compliments, though I think you tend to do a better job at actually addressing things with your reviews. Mine tend to be summaries with comments thrown in.

Also, it is nice to know there are others who are genuinely interested in what I did. Honestly, my motivation to do things tends to be pretty low, to the point I jokingly say I have Zero or even Anti-Motivation, so knowing there's someone else around here who'd be willing to read does help a bit.

And yeah, hope we can get along too. At the very least, I think it's safe to say we both seem to share a certain fondness for blonde girls with guns.
  8. Kirito
    2012-07-26 10:20
    Kirito
    Me, I'm doing alright. Yeah, I see you a lot on that certain thread too. The replies you make are excellent and on point. I also see you made your own creation, but forgot to comment on it. It was really good btw!

Oh yes, I accepted your friendship request. I hope we can get along well!
  9. Kogetsu Shirogane
    2012-07-26 08:31
    Kogetsu Shirogane
    Just dawned on me that, despite how long we've both been following a certain thread, I never really sat and talked with you... what's up?