AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Theron

Notices

Conversation Between Theron and Jeffry2009
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Jeffry2009
    2009-04-05 23:58
    Jeffry2009
    Hi theron how r u?

The thing is:- Is ribbons almack already DEAD?

If he's not really dead, oh great...... i just desperately need some answers because i've been paralyzed all those 'images' in my head these days after gundam 00 ends....
  2. Jeffry2009
    2008-11-05 02:02
    Jeffry2009
    So uh anyway what's going on with the ending with the episode? I mean I saw Saji Crossroad Scream in Despair after he thought that Cataron was Destroyed by Gundam Meisters.

I've just hope that SAJI should stop being such a DICK (come on, saji.) after his sister was murdered by That PSYCHO SACHEZ, or he will gone insane again after he will learned the truth from him. I mean i was kinda like impatient to me.

(WHY the HELL i was only cared about is 'SACHEZ SHALL GO TO HELL' thing to me according to my head everytime? That makes NO sense to me.)

Then You know what, Ribbons Almack was behind all this!! i mean the WAR! even Sachez! he was become the subordinate of the INNOVATORS!! GOD that F*CKIN DOUCHEBAG STRIKES BACK!!

Come on, NEXT EPISODE!! i've felt anxious & impatiently bcoz of this!
  3. Jeffry2009
    2008-11-03 10:30
    Jeffry2009
    Hi Theron how are you? feeling fine? , you've watched gundam 00 aren't you? I've just send you a PM about you know, Ali al-sachez? Or i should call him 'SALT CHEESE'.