AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Theron

Notices

Conversation Between Theron and Dann of Thursday
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 326
  1. Theron
    2008-10-28 18:14
    Theron
    Yeah, because we have seen only ridiculous reactions of denial like over the tom embarrassment and such. Now it's kind of strange to see two people acting normal in anime. ^^

I bet they had some kind of bond in their time in SSP. Marie and Alle that is. It seems more and more likely that they'll go with childhood's friend angle. And in this case it hardly can be taken as a cliché with all the SSP, multiple personalities and stuff. Witch is very good. I'M kind of anxious to finally see an original take on this kind of relationship whether it will be romantic or not.

What I'm curious about in the next episode it the apparent bombing of some country. Probably Abadistand... Azadistan?... whatever the heck this country is called. How will Soma react? What will Kathy do coz it is obvious that she'll never approve of such an action? That's a very interesting event in terms of character development.
  2. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-28 17:53
    Dann of Thursday
    Oh, I don't know. I was just surprised to see her so serious and unemotional about such a thing.

Another thing is the mention of how A-Laws is being given funds by a wealthy female whose identity I think is obvious. I think we'll be getting an eventual look into what exactly happened with Sumeragi that caused her to become how she is now. I'd have to agree about Saji since I feel his talk with Ian was a good one, though I am curious about his meeting with Sergei. And you were right in the end, but it was still interesting to me to see how they were back then. I wonder if they ever had any contact beyond that time and if they talked often.

Next episode does feature Ali returning. I think things won't really pick up till a bit later on though. Oh, and it seems Sunrise is going to be making a big Gundam announcement though I think it might just be that SEED movie.
  3. Theron
    2008-10-28 17:47
    Theron
    Oh, I know - they are both robots! ...No, that's Tieria... Than they are both Gundams. ^^

Anyhow I guess this episode was filled with lots and lots of curious details and interesting little things. Like this denial in one voice of Allle drinking with Sumiragi mirroring the same thing from S1. Or the way that Kathy knows that CB has a very skilled tactician and things this tactician does reminds her of something. Or the scene with Saji and Ian witch made me hope that Saji will man-up soon. The scene where Marie gave Alle his name wasn't as interesting for me because I predicted something of that sort already when I proposed that Alle couldn't remember his name or had no name from the beginning.

And so on. Many little bits, but nothing major. Even the battle was kind of slow and predictable. A solid setup episode, but nothing more than that.
  4. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-28 17:36
    Dann of Thursday
    Yeah, sorry. I've just gotten in some talks regarding sequels to CG and how they seem unlikely and unneeded. I also don't need to go through that again. Let me believe what I want.

Those are al funny. I think the last one makes a point though with Marina and Setsuna not seeming like a couple and more like siblings. It was funny how the both flatout denied it. I was somewhat surprised that Marina seemed just as emotionless about it as Setsuna.
  5. Theron
    2008-10-28 17:29
    Theron
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-28 17:25
    Dann of Thursday
    That is kind of funny I guess, though I really didn't need to see the bottom right pic.
  7. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-28 17:24
    Dann of Thursday
    Yeah, I noticed that and I rather hope we get a bit farther next time around. I think we pretty much did go over all possibilities.

Next episode might show where Saji is headed and perhaps where people like Sergei are going. Not exactly expecting much next episode though either.
  8. Theron
  9. Theron
    2008-10-28 17:20
    Theron
    The interesting thing is that while the episode was good and satisfying that's not much to talk about. The story progresses - good, some characters had minor development, but in a sense we already knew the direction it was going to take.

Next episode might bring something new, but not this one. I mean, there wasn't anything that wasn't speculated about already. Although I think that there will be more surprises later on.
  10. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-28 17:08
    Dann of Thursday
    Yeah, I have to say that is a rather ridiculous name.

And it seems Lyle was being a jerk on purpose in order for Feldt to stop comparing him to his brother. There could have been better ways I'm sure, but he seems rather sensitive about being compared and it may actually have been a good thing for him to do that for her. I see he is trying to best his brother's score as well.

Soma giving Alle his name was interesting, but rather nice I think. I've noticed some people are pushing for a SumeragiXAlle pairing, which I suppose I can see and could actually happen.