AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > vivify93

Notices

Conversation Between vivify93 and Kaisos Erranon
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 17 of 17
  1. vivify93
    2009-11-30 06:04
    vivify93
    I only really know the manga. I've heard the manga is like over nine thousand times longer than the anime, but they're close enough.

A gullible chick goes from Kyoto to Tokyo with the asshole she's known since childhood and also happens to be in love with, because said asshole wants to become the next Gackt; it's a shame, too, because he doesn't look completely like a twelve-year-old girl, so he'll never achieve it. Anyhow, the gullibe chick finds out that the asshole brought him with her to Tokyo because he needed a maid and she does whatever he says. Thus she decides to get revenge on him by becoming a better-known name in the business than he is. That's all I know up till now, as the manga is ongoing and I only have book one. I got to read book two though.

It sounds terrible, but it's pretty good if you're into shojo-y stuff. It doesn't really get too shojo-y till like episode three, or book two. The main character, Kyoko Mogami (AKA "gullible chick") really shows a Haruhi-level determination. Good thing she's not as ADHD as Haruhi, though, or the show would never go anywhere.
  2. Kaisos Erranon
    2009-11-30 04:24
    Kaisos Erranon
    I have no idea what Skip-Beat is other than the vague impression that it was terrible... what's it about?
  3. vivify93
    2009-11-30 03:42
    vivify93
    Nothing much. I tried watching Baccano!, but as my computer fails and I fail as well, I couldn't get proper subs or a decent-quality dub. The OP is fairly kickass. I'm trying to get back into watching more anime and not wait for friends to catch up to me and etc. I still haven't even really watched Skip-Beat!.
  4. Kaisos Erranon
    2009-11-30 03:27
    Kaisos Erranon
    This is why we don't talk much.

What are you up to lately?
  5. vivify93
    2009-11-30 03:23
    vivify93
    That's...that's really about it...
  6. Kaisos Erranon
    2009-11-29 14:57
    Kaisos Erranon
    Uh, yeah, hi.
  7. vivify93
    2009-11-29 14:53
    vivify93
    I have just realized I don't talk with you. Even with Heatth and Kogetsu I've at least exchanged messages.

So... hi there.