AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Nikusu

Notices

Conversation Between Nikusu and The Chaos
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 772
  1. Nikusu
    2011-11-18 20:48
    Nikusu
    I still need to check it out. I had it open in a Firefox tab as a reminder, but then it crashed and I forgot until just now. Firefox hates on me.
  2. The Chaos
    2011-11-18 07:09
    The Chaos
    the sixth season not that great ..but yeah check it
  3. Nikusu
    2011-10-31 22:05
    Nikusu
    No problem. You know me. Other than recently it's more like 3 months. -_-

I should check that out. It's gotta be good with 7 seasons.
  4. The Chaos
    2011-10-26 14:49
    The Chaos
    3 weeks late reply >/////<

yeah Supernatural back with the 7 season
  5. Nikusu
    2011-10-04 12:57
    Nikusu
    Supernatural is still on!? I watched an episode that was like Groundhog's Day and it was freaking HILARIOUS. Then I watched another about 3 years later and it was bad so I haven't watched it since. lol I don't watch a single one of those selections. I do like NPH though. New Harold and Kumar movie coming out. ^_^
  6. The Chaos
    2011-09-28 01:55
    The Chaos
    mine have : Supernatural , Vampire Diaries ,grays anatomy, How I Met your mother and Big Bang Theory

do you watch any of these ?
  7. Nikusu
    2011-09-27 16:53
    Nikusu
    What IS on your watch list!? That's like the most amazing line up ever right there.
  8. The Chaos
    2011-09-25 23:48
    The Chaos
    you waiting for many things sadly none of them in my watch list XD
  9. Nikusu
    2011-09-19 14:37
    Nikusu
    Already went. lol I got back awhile ago and I've been bored ever since. Skyrim is awesome because it's going to be a HUGE game. Apparently the storyline will be approximately 30 hours, but side quests and other things you can do can take up to 300 hours. I just need a time vampire so I don't have to buy a bunch of $60 games that will only last a day or two.

As far as television goes I'm waiting for Castle, Community, Psych, The Mentalist, Rules of Engagement, and Chuck. Well, counting cartoons I'm also excited about new American Dad and Family Guy as well. I still need to find a game to play for the next two months though.
  10. The Chaos
    2011-09-19 00:55
    The Chaos
    Hi Laice-chan ^o^

oh really ? enjoy your time while you are there

hmm...I don't know Skyrim yet maybe I'll check it too ^^
    yeah finally many great TV shows will start soon what are you gonna watch other than Skyrim ?