AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Nikusu

Conversation Between Nikusu and The Chaos
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 772
  1. Nikusu
    2011-09-18 13:27
    Nikusu
    Whoops. I'm a little late.

I was actually in Hawaii for a couple weeks, but other than that I haven't been up to much. I can't find any games to play. Just waiting for Skyrim. A new season of television is starting so that should entertain my for awhile every night, but I still need to find something to do!
  2. The Chaos
    2011-07-19 16:31
    The Chaos
    twitter is my new addiction :x you should come there more

so you found anything interesting ?
  3. Nikusu
    2011-06-22 02:26
    Nikusu
    Twitter just makes me depressed. lol People always post about how awesome the thing they're doing is and I'm sitting at home going, "I wish I was there."

I've used this for the last couple years. It works wonders for me. I'm sooo bored right now. I kind of want to play a game and I kind of want to watch an anime series, but nothing sounds good. I'm hard to please.
  4. The Chaos
    2011-06-16 03:22
    The Chaos
    yeah I joined it and can't leave it now T___T but I love about that I find quick info about the boyband that I'm crazy about in there XD

I'm adding Blood-C in my list *_* i have no info about animes now ..do you know the air date ??
  5. Nikusu
    2011-06-11 22:08
    Nikusu
    Noooooo! You've joined the Twitter revolution? I have an account I check about once a month.

Blood-C is another part of the Blood franchise. It's linked with the movie and Blood+ the series. I think it's supposed to take place after the movie, but before the series. I'm not completely sure though. All I know is Saya looks badass and I'm totally watching it.
  6. The Chaos
    2011-06-10 02:26
    The Chaos
    sorry for my late reply twitter take my whole time in the net >_<

i haven't heard of these animes yet
    Blood-C ? what is it about ?
  7. Nikusu
    2011-06-02 23:24
    Nikusu
    Not really. I watched an episode of Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko, but the characters really annoy me. I keep wanting to try Steins;Gate, but I can't motivate myself enough. I've still just been reading manga and I'm running out of options. Bah. And the only thing for Summer I'm really looking forward to is Blood-C.
  8. The Chaos
    2011-06-01 12:01
    The Chaos
    have tried any new anime ?
    i been away from anime for the last two week but I'll be back to it soon
  9. Nikusu
    2011-05-19 22:05
    Nikusu
    I like slice of life, but no. I haven't tried Ano Hana yet. I heard it gets really deep later on and I've been really into comedies lately. I've been reading Otaku no Musume and that has a good balance of comedy and drama. It reminds me of My Girl, but that had me constantly crying. I like the sudden daughter plots.

Sket Dance is my number one favorite manga. They're similar because the mangaka was Hideaki Sorachi's assistant. The anime is alright, but I think the production values are a little low. I just hope it lasts long enough for the school trip. I started reading Sket Dance when the one-shot was released years back. Best. Manga. Ever.
  10. The Chaos
    2011-05-19 12:42
    The Chaos
    not even Ano Hana ? it look Interesting anime...it not Action but Slice of life
    yeah nothing beat Gintama except One Piece

Btw..Sket Dance kinda remind me of Gintama ..try that too ^^