AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Nikusu

Notices

Conversation Between Nikusu and The Chaos
Showing Visitor Messages 761 to 770 of 772
  1. Nikusu
    2008-12-22 11:18
    Nikusu
    Ah! If only I could read untranslated manga. The last chapter I read was 132. I want Sho to suffer! He is the enemy of women.
  2. The Chaos
    2008-12-22 11:14
    The Chaos
    lol...I just finished reading Skip beat manga ch 133 ..
    I been fan of it Long time ago....I Love Kyoko-Sama ..you Should seen her in the last Chapter
  3. Nikusu
    2008-12-22 11:12
    Nikusu
    The manga isn't that far. I just wanted to get into the Fall anime season by knowing a little bit about what I planned to watch. At the time Hyakko only had 4 chapters translated. Have you tried Skip Beat! or is that not quite your thing? It's shoujo and it's a comedy/romance manga.
  4. The Chaos
    2008-12-22 11:07
    The Chaos
    If you talked about it made wanna see it

and Thanks ..I asked Pelly-San to make the ava for me ...I Love Hyakko ...I didn't think it would turn that Good
    I'm not reading the manga ...I only read Shoujo manga so far
  5. Nikusu
    2008-12-22 11:02
    Nikusu
    If you play the game she can be good or bad. In the anime it follows the "Fate" route and she has an evil master so she's bad. The servants aren't necessarily good or bad, but more or less influenced by the masters. Regardless, both Saber and Rider are hugely popular. By the way, your current avatar is awesome. I LOVE Hyakko. The manga is kind of... Sketchy, but it's unique and I don't care about quality in comedy manga all that much.
  6. The Chaos
    2008-12-22 10:38
    The Chaos
    there is many People Love Saber ...I thought of watching that anime ..But didn't have the time
    But Rider Look Cute ..I wonder she from the Good or the bad Side
  7. Nikusu
    2008-12-22 10:32
    Nikusu
    To be honest, I only love the characters. I'm not sure what the whole FSN fandom is about, but I'm not a part of it. Even so, I watched the whole series because Archer, Saber, and Rider were some of my favorite characters ever. Shiro just drove me nuts and almost forced me to drop it. My Christmas gift had Rider in it so it makes it Awesomesauce.
  8. The Chaos
    2008-12-22 08:41
    The Chaos
    I didn't Started that anime only saw the first 5 min
  9. Nikusu
    2008-12-22 08:35
    Nikusu
    Oh, well the characters are awesome. They're from Fate/Stay Night.
  10. The Chaos
    2008-12-22 05:42
    The Chaos
    I'm Glad you Like it Although I Don't know the Characters ..