AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Ring

Notices

Conversation Between Ring and Kusaja
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 73 of 73
  1. Ring
    2008-09-09 01:02
    Ring
    Yeah, the shipping wars have intensely divided groups. They even started their own fanfiction of a war with titles and declarations.

That's a good stance to have. I'm a fan of Shirley, but unfortunately she had a tragic death on this show. I like C.C. and I'm ok with Kallen. I admit I'm not the biggest fan of Kalulu though, but I don't have ill will towards her like some members here (i.e. wishing death, Gino pairings, etc.). I try my best to be fair to all the characters (slipped up on that when Rolo took out Shirley though ), but perhaps some bias will still be there. If only the people on the forums tried to be more open-minded as well. It's somewhat amusing to watch the chaos , but it would be more civil if people were more open to different possibilities.
  2. Kusaja
    2008-09-09 00:09
    Kusaja
    That's a good way to put it.

Yes, I've noticed that the forum seems to be pretty divided among "shipping lines"...but what can I do?

I'm definitely a fan of both characters and find it hard to pick just one to "ship" for while condemning the other, so I try to be fair.

It doesn't mean that people can't have their own preferences or anything though, that's just how I look at it.

In some ways the show both rewards and discourages my position though...
  3. Ring
    2008-09-08 23:53
    Ring
    Kusaja, are you a fan of both characters? (Kallen and C.C.) It's rare on this shipper dominated forum to see someone who tries to be fair to both characters.