AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Ring

Notices

Conversation Between Ring and Dann of Thursday
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 178
  1. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-11 21:26
    Dann of Thursday
    Sorry, I made that after reading some post that was twisted with that person's personal views on the matter. It was said to have been open by Taniguchi and Okouchi merely said that Lelouch jad to pay a price, but it was never said he was dead. The magazines seem to be taking the stance he is, but I take Taniguchi's word above all else.

Gundam 00, SOUL EATER, and Tales of the Abyss. Those are the main ones I am keeping up with.
  2. Ring
    2008-10-11 18:24
    Ring
    Is it? Searching Koshimizu's posts, there was never direct confirmation by Okouchi or Taniguchi and the general consensus among the Japanese community is that the ending is open. I've been out of the loop for the past few days and haven't been following the forums, so fill me in on the latest if you can.

Btw, what shows are you following for this season?
  3. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-08 13:16
    Dann of Thursday
    And it seems Koshimizu was wrong in her translations. Okouchi officially confirmed Lelouch as dead and that this was the only way it could have been.

Here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/detai...sage=502677180

4. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-08 00:35
    Dann of Thursday
    Yeah, I think you could deal with a few loose ends here like C.C.'s name as a possibility. Maybe one could even feature Moe C.C. and deal with that band aid scene a bit more since those spoilers made it sound like there was more to it then what we saw.

Yes, I suppose so. And those last words do seem like they should be important and not some false saying. Neither do I really.

Well, I knew she could go pretty high, but not that high. I suppose it was that I simply could not envision C.C. ever speaking like that. I almost wish this was animated.

Yes, I agree. I always thought we might get some explanation or at least have someone ask her, but we never did. For the most part, though they do argue a lot.

I think it had to be given the sheer ridiculousness of it all. And why not use their names?They are essentially what could be called Gods of the CG world. I thought the choice of images was just great.

I looks like a DVD cover, but I can't be sure.

Yeah, it was before. For some reason, I like that he said "imaginations". Well, I feel better though I find it odd that they took the stance he died with the images and all. I also have to wonder what Taniguchi really believes.
  5. Ring
    2008-10-07 18:45
    Ring
    Lots of possiblities for the picture dramas. Hopefully, there will be enough interest to sub them since these will be coming out slowly. :x

We're pretty much in agreement here about the development aspect. Besides that, it would make her last words that the power of the kings known as Geass makes people lonely was not quite true become a lie. With Taniguichi's recent words, she can think of better fates than this. I don't see the need to dwell on this type of fate.

You're welcome. After hearing her do Tessa's voice in FMP, I thought she could go really high. Hahah, it would have fit for a chibi C.C.

That one goes well with the first R2 picture drama when C.C. and Kallen were together. Not sure why she likes pizza so much. Yep, their chemistry with each other is good.

Yeah, I think the second one was just them having fun I thought it was funny when C.C. had an incantation that used Taniguchi's and Okouchi's names to banish the evil spirit. Lelouch trying to use logic against the evil spirit was hilarious too. The pictures in the vids are just added my the maker. The C.C. miko pic is created by the same person who made this vid. Godzilla was just the person's choice since we don't actually know what the evil spirit looks.

The pic is official. I forgot where exactly though.

Wait, wait. I'm assuming you posted this before Narona's post with Koshimizu's translation: Director Taniguchi's words on this issue: it's up to your imaginations. As expected of Taniguchi.
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-07 12:22
    Dann of Thursday
    Well, it seems he has been confirmed to be dead. So...
  7. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-05 22:59
    Dann of Thursday
    The first one was just hilarious with C.C. laughing all histerically and then her getting stuck. The conversation between them was really quite funny I thought and sort of addressed some of those mystery questions about C.C.. I have to wonder why she likes pizza so much. There has to be some reason for it besides marketing. Kallen's tone when C.C. was stuck was just great.

And I take it the second one is completely non-canon? Because that made no sense. The reactions to C.C.'s cosplay were funny enough, but Godzilla?!
  8. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-05 22:28
    Dann of Thursday
    As I do I since I like to interpret what is there as evidence that he survived somehow. It's possible she did I suppose. Perhaps she gave C.C. the crane to give to Lelouch, though that doesn't seem likely since I am quite sure she believes Lelouch is dead.

I don't really buy into that theory myself, but it's an interesting idea.

Well, it's possible but unlikely as you said. I'm curious as to what the others will cover. There is potential to deal with some things like perhaps take another look at Moe C.C. or Kallen during her captivity. Maybe they could even expand on characters like Gino and Anya.

Yes, which is surprising to me since I'm usually the one coming up with things like that. I think it makes her development pointless as well, which is why I don't believe in such a thing.

Ah, I see. I'll have to listen to these. Rather surprising she does since she doesn't seem the type. I haven't heard anything about the miko one.

And thanks for the SE. It was just hilarious. When he was taking her measurements and when she came to steal the pizza were the best parts. What was with her shifting into that high-pitched voice though? I knew Yukana's voice could go high, but not that high and hearing it from C.C. is just weird.
  9. Ring
    2008-10-05 20:06
    Ring
    I think the place being Marianne's place and the position of the crane are reasonable speculations. With that speculation, I wonder if Nunnally met with C.C. at some point before the time skip in the epilogue.

That's possible. I'm not sure if they think they owe Lelouch, but maybe the collective unconsciousness felt grateful for Lelouch enough to grant C.C.'s prayers.

Yeah. It would be interesting if they show the piece in a picture drama during one of the time skips, but the chances are probably not that likely.

That's a rather pessimistic outlook for C.C by her. It would be silly for her to have this development just to revert back as if it never happened, so I disagree with that fate.

It was part of the first sound episode of R2. C.C. cares about cosmetics in this. The miko one was the second sound episode.
  10. Dann of Thursday
    2008-10-03 21:59
    Dann of Thursday
    As do I. I think that would be a good end for her anyway.

Yes, I do believe it is the same one. I think that is Marianne's home though so it goes with C.C. that she would be there. Well, the way it is sitting where it is near the driver and how it flashes to the crane right after C.C.'s last line makes some believe that.

The very fact she was praying and also crying shows a dramatic change for her and there is a slight possibility that whatever wish or desire she was praying for may have come true, hence why she suddenly seems so happy in the ending. God owes Lelouch for stopping Ragnarok after all. Well, maybe not but you never know.

The King piece? It would depend on the context of it.

I rather hope they don't to be honest or even lean one way or another. I'm a bit curious what the majority opinion of the Japanese fanbase is though I am sure they are just as divided as we are. Yes, it would have given the original line. That is likely what makes many of them so mad about it. I remembered that. Narona seems a bit sad. I think she is convinced Lelouch died and that C.C. is all alone and will eventually forget Lelouch, shifting back to her old self. To be honest, that seems a rather poor way to end C.C.'s development over the whole series.

Yeah, thanks. It won't work though. Size is much too big and my internet will never let me finish a DD file that big. Thanks in any case though I really just want the one. I might. I only watched that. I never bothered with the main show. They busted into a cosmetics factory? Why? What would either of them want with cosmetics? They don't seem the type. I also heard there was some weird one where Lelouch had odd thoughts concerning C.C. cosplaying or something?