AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Ring

Notices

Conversation Between Ring and Dann of Thursday
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 178
  1. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-07 17:43
    Dann of Thursday
    Sorry I keep doing this. The whole scene with Kallen sort of convinced me he does love her so I think that things are settled there.
  2. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-07 17:35
    Dann of Thursday
    Okay, I'm actually watching it now. C.C. does in fact seem unhappy about what Lelouch is doing. I guess she doesn't like seeing him be this way. And from the sound of things, Lelouch is trying to get all this done before Schneizal makes his move. Maybe his world is worse than Lelouch's?

I get the feeling that Lelouch isn't planning on living through all this. And the Albion is somewhat ridiculous in how powerful it is.

Do you think the Order will help Schneizal?
  3. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-07 17:21
    Dann of Thursday
    My subs about done, but I may just skim. That kissing scene makes me uncomfortable.

I'm honestly not sure how this is supposed to go for him. Lelouch seems more of a villain than anything else now and I don't see how there is any possible way for him to redeem himself after what he has done. And using the Geass to make slaves is about the worst thing he could have done now. He simply has to die. There is no other way around it because there is no possible way he could get a good ending and live. I have no idea what the hell Taniguchi is thinking with all this. And C.C. seems fine and dandy now so things are even worse. Seriously, what the hell has happened with this show. Everything just feels very rushed and disappointing.

Who knows, but I doubt it.

I suppose so, but I wish we had some now. I'm worried about her for one since she still has her Code and her actions don't seem to be an improvement.

I wouldn't know. I don't actually go on the forums. Nothing new from Koshimizu though.
  4. Ring
    2008-09-07 17:13
    Ring
    I finally got around to watch the sub and the extended preview.

I have to say I'm disappointed in Lelouch's approach like you are. To become a dictator and unite the world through force which will make him so bloodied that Euphie's massacre will be obsured. What? He even massed Geass people to become his slaves. It feels like he has never stepped away from the road of a demon king and he's just wearing yet another mask. Perhaps this is why C.C. was sad in the previous episode? Schneizel's no better with his cartoonish fortress of doom.

I noticed that the opening animation changed back from night to day again for Lelouch. Could that be a positive thing?

I see that she has a pink-looking Lancelot. That's a possibility for Schneizel to do that now that she's out in the open, but I guess we still more spoilers to form a conclusion.

Anything else I missed today? The forums are just filled with shipping war wall text.
  5. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-07 13:57
    Dann of Thursday
    Another idea. If C.C. is piloting she might get captured under orders of Schneizal because he wants her for something. It would allow her to have a role in the plot still anyway.
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-07 13:38
    Dann of Thursday
    C.C. will be piloting, so I think we know where her gum line will come up and I also am convinced she is going to die. The small moment before they seperate forever will likely be the last word on those two. Lelouch seems screwed as well.
  7. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-07 03:58
    Dann of Thursday
    Nope first I saw of it though I recieved some images and info.

You could be right. I recall someone suggesting this idea though I have no idea where. Still not sure anything big will happen with Lelouch and C.C. or not. Some moment will likely come, but I hope she doesn't die.
  8. Ring
    2008-09-07 03:56
    Ring
    Did you see the preview yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz0qMEO_31A

Looks like Gino and Kallen will have a private talk the next episode. Perhaps her gum line will come here? If so, unexpected.
  9. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-06 21:01
    Dann of Thursday
    Well, I suppose she would be depressed, but I agree that she should bounce back soon enough. I'll be a little surprised if Lelouch does anything to indicate he loves her, but it can still happen.

I think it will happen here or at least I would hope it would or else I would be fearful. I would like the ending of this to make things feel optimistic, but I think even then I would be a bit paranoid.
  10. Ring
    2008-09-06 20:56
    Ring
    If Lelouch doesn't feel the same way Kallen feels, she'll likely be distraught, but I think she would bounce back eventually.

Yeah, it's a key. Only about 6 hours now before we get some answers. I'm hoping it'll lead to something that will make you optimistic rather than being down.