AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Ring

Notices

Conversation Between Ring and Dann of Thursday
Showing Visitor Messages 171 to 178 of 178
  1. Ring
    2008-08-21 04:42
    Ring
    I suppose the bloody black king with C.C.'s blood is something that some people believe as foreshadowing this, but I'm not sure of her dying at this point. In her memory lost state, it would be like Milly dying and that seems unnecessary now. I thought an early plausible scenario would be if she regains her memories, her powers would come back as well hinting that Charles' attempt with the Code transfer failed or was incomplete in Ep. 15. She would have likely had another confrontation with Charles if that was the case. But since the two magazines said that Charles already has her code, that no longer makes sense. It looks like it'll be Lelouch and Suzaku trying to get to him at this point. Since she doesn't have her Code anymore, if she somehow regains her memories and remains mortal, she's just a normal person.

Other possibilities include it simply symbolizing Lelouch being stained with blood and not necessarily hers. Well, only way to find out is to continue watching and reflect back on this after the episodes air.

Suzaku has been getting gradually darker from R1 to now. Gino mentioned that Suzaku doesn't smile like he does in the pictures. He has moments of his positive self, but overall he hasn't been the same after Euphie. He needs to catch a break but I'm not sure if they'll allow him to get one.

Just out of curiosity Dann. What if the pairing you want does happen (LxC)? How would you feel about it? Happy? Vindicated?
  2. Dann of Thursday
    2008-08-20 11:13
    Dann of Thursday
    Meh, I am not expecting much. I'd love for C.C. to actually have some time onscreen that actually was meaningful, but I don't think they plan on doing such a thing. Losing her memory and everything doesn't serve much purpose and makes her quite useless. I wouldn't be surprised if they just killed her off in the end.

They've been all over the place with him this season. First he's all dark, then he's nice, then he's dark, then he's a bit conflicted, and now he seems to be very dark. I wish they would make up their minds. If he talked to anyone, I would guess Euphemia. Perhaps Nunnally and his father as well. We only have so much time though so I think that if anyone talks with the dead it will be Lelouch.

Tell me about it. We know less about her than the majority of the characters and I would love to see what she really was like rather than just hearing about it from other people. 21 is supposed to be the truth of what happened with the attack on her and I hope the truth isn't devastating or something. The whole thing with the "gods" has been confusing me for a while as well. In fact, we need an explanation on where all these ruins came from and what the origins of Geass actually are. Unless that got dropped.

It was 5 years then? Damn, I truly have to wonder how much the show deviated from their original intentions and what would be different if they had done them. I think I'll always be curious and afraid of that knowledge. I somewhat hope they can at least be somewhat satisfied with what they were able to get out.
  3. Ring
    2008-08-20 06:31
    Ring
    Just have to see what happens in the episodes. It's too bad we'll probably never know why if it doesn't happen.

Since the magazine summaries said he made a tragic but a brave decision and his gentleness is gone, he's likely to become darker for the time being. If he'll snap out of it, that remains to be seen but unlike Lelouch, it seems dimmer for him to get out of it. If he also happens to stumble into the World of C, there's a chance he could also encounter things to change his outlook.

Those possibilities would certainly brighten Lelouch's outlook. It's definitely a welcomed opportunity to finally hear her thoughts in this series considering how long they have kept it under wraps. They could also wrap up a lot of mysteries in the mean time in that episode considering how fast the story is moving. Killing the "gods" Charles and V.V. mentioned for one.

I agree that it was unfair to them. It did take them 5 years since they planned this series so a lot of work must have went into it.
  4. Dann of Thursday
    2008-08-20 00:00
    Dann of Thursday
    Well, the one Koshimizu posted was clearly a note that went something like "make it seem like if anything goes wrong C.C. will grab Lelouch and run". It was obviously a note rather than a line. Meh, I doubt it will happen at all now. Not sure why they didn't put it in, but it might simply mean nothing at all. I'm not sure why the Marianne line was left out though the line was quite curious as well as the fact that I am quite sure they didn't have a VA for Marianne yet.

I guess so. I have to wonder if Suzaku finally snapped though.

Considering that 21 will feature the truth about Marianne and her assassination, I think this would be a good opportunity for us to finally hear Marianne. She hasn't spoken one word in this entire series and I think it's about time she did. And I think it would really do Lelouch some good to have a talk with her. If anyone can cheer him up, it would be his mother. I could also see Nunnally (with her eyes open and standing up), Euphemia, and Shirley there as well. Hell, maybe even Mao could show up. Not sure what he could do though since he might still be crazy.

Well, I just feel quite sad for Taniguchi and Okouchi. This was their idea that they came up with and they were unable to truly express that idea the way they wanted. Something about that really doesn't sit right with me. And I fear that his distaste for this R2 may somehow make it not as good for some reason, though I hope he did try his best. This is the price you pay for having a high profile series I guess.
  5. Ring
    2008-08-19 23:09
    Ring
    I suppose it is still possible that we'll see him say such a thing to her. I've been wondering whether the line may have been a note on the storyboards. This wouldn't be the first time a line was omitted before. For example, back in season one when C.C. and Suzaku came in contact in 22 there was a small scene of Marianne. On the storyboards, there is a line of her saying that she did not want to be immortal. This was kept out of the show though despite being written there and it later showed up in the DS game. Koshimizu was the one who I first read this info from. The whole "please stay with me" line could simply be another example of this. It makes sense that he would say such a thing after what happened anyway since he had just hurt her. So I don't really think the line will happen.

If it doesn't happen, we could assume this as a possibility. Narona mentioned that Koshimizu had a post where it had the thoughts of C.C. while she was behind the door when Zero was making his speech that came from a storyboard. That's another similar situation. Well, only way to find out is see what happens in the future episodes. If it isn't said but it was on the storyboard, then perhaps they had something in mind but didn't feel like revealing it to the audience for whatever reason.

And it was recently confirmed that Schneizal has given Suzaku the order to kill Charles, so that one is now taken care of. This also may confirm who Suzaku's enemy is.

That's true, so all that's left is to see this in action.

Something needs to happen for Lelouch to actually want to not die with Charles like he plans to do right now. I'd really rather not have it be anything Kallen does though. I'm thinking it will be something with the World of C. Maybe he is able to speak with his mother. Maybe he even gets to speak with Euphemia and Nunnally too. That could certainly give him some reason to keep going. Because Lelouch needs to make C.C. smile like he said he would and as far as I know, they still have a contract.

I think it will be related to the World of C as well rather than something else. Seeing people who have died could be a possibility considering we have seen C.C. and Charles communicate with them somehow.

I still find myself upset over Taniguchi's thoughts about R2. I have to wonder what exactly was changed. Could this be the explanation for C.C.'s decreased role or some of the other things.

Yeah, it's a downer to hear, but we'll never know unless he releases his original plan to the public. Speculation can only go so far on this subject since we don't have a way of confirming right now.
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2008-08-19 20:54
    Dann of Thursday
    Yes, since the general opinion was that the person in question is going off storyboards. Mistakes are bound to be made that way.

I suppose it is still possible that we'll see him say such a thing to her. I've been wondering whether the line may have been a note on the storyboards. This wouldn't be the first time a line was omitted before. For example, back in season one when C.C. and Suzaku came in contact in 22 there was a small scene of Marianne. On the storyboards, there is a line of her saying that she did not want to be immortal. This was kept out of the show though despite being written there and it later showed up in the DS game. Koshimizu was the one who I first read this info from. The whole "please stay with me" line could simply be another example of this. It makes sense that he would say such a thing after what happened anyway since he had just hurt her. So I don't really think the line will happen.

And it was recently confirmed that Schneizal has given Suzaku the order to kill Charles, so that one is now taken care of. This also may confirm who Suzaku's enemy is.

Something needs to happen for Lelouch to actually want to not die with Charles like he plans to do right now. I'd really rather not have it be anything Kallen does though. I'm thinking it will be something with the World of C. Maybe he is able to speak with his mother. Maybe he even gets to speak with Euphemia and Nunnally too. That could certainly give him some reason to keep going. Because Lelouch needs to make C.C. smile like he said he would and as far as I know, they still have a contract.

I still find myself upset over Taniguchi's thoughts about R2. I have to wonder what exactly was changed. Could this be the explanation for C.C.'s decreased role or some of the other things.
  7. Ring
    2008-08-19 19:53
    Ring
    I could see how he could have mistaken the timing of their meeting since the other stuff related to Ougi and Viletta happened during the takeback, so he must have incorrectly assumed.

I think the oddest miss is the line "please stay with me." The question is where did he get this line. He has been accurate in the general idea of this sort of thing like Diethard's line for the most part. Besides that, this particular spoiler didn't happen together. Some of the spoilers were like that (i.e. Cornelia is captured at the Geass Cult by lelouch, but escapes to Schneizel). Cornelia was seen as a captive in Ep. 16, escaped in Ep. 18, and was with Schneizel in Ep. 19. For this spoiler, we have seen C.C. call Lelouch master since the end of Ep. 15, the mistaken ring for a band aid in Ep. 16, and Lelouch feeling responsible for her memories in Ep. 19.

I suppose the line could still happen in theory. The only things left are Schneizel plotting against Charles and hearing Charles' flying ship name used in an episode.
  8. Dann of Thursday
    2008-08-19 18:32
    Dann of Thursday
    Hello there. I can't quite recall ever speaking with you in the past before at all, but I wanted to thank you for that little highlighted list you did concerning the Korean Spoilers. Not sure why exactly, but thank you nonetheless. I have to say I also find it odd that out of the spoilers, the one that was most incorrect was the Ring spoiler. I too can understand mistaking the band aid for a ring, but everything else was just so weird given how correct the rest all were. The only other one that made a large error was the timing of Ougi and Viletta meeting again.