AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Ring

Notices

Conversation Between Ring and Dann of Thursday
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 178
  1. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-28 05:16
    Dann of Thursday
    I'm generally asking everyone this: You agree the ending was essentially crap, right? There were some nice things about it, but essentially it was a rather poor ending?
  2. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-28 04:49
    Dann of Thursday
    Yep, he is dead. I shouldn't be surprised. Nothing ever goes how I would like it to.
  3. Ring
    2008-09-28 04:47
    Ring
    I just saw Guilford's post on your profile, so maybe he really is dead.

Well, too tired now to think. Night.
  4. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-28 04:45
    Dann of Thursday
    I don't he is the driver now. No one really seems to think he is. I think we would have seen a close up on him if he was anything but a random character who was just giving her a lift. He is speaking with her from the World of C. That does seem odd, but I'm sure it doesn't mean anything.

It doesn't seem they wrapped up Kallen at all either and she still seems to be in love with him.
  5. Ring
    2008-09-28 04:43
    Ring
    Perhaps so. I think we're left wondering if the driver is Lelouch and she was talking to him or if she is talking to Lelouch in the same manner C.C. talked to Marianne. A curious thing was Nunnally seeing Lelouch's memories when she touched him.
  6. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-28 04:15
    Dann of Thursday
    Yes, so am I. I loved that wedding picture. Yes, I am familiar with the idea now. Perhaps Taniguchi is leaving it open to interpretation and thus up to us? We decide if he lived or died or something of the sort?
  7. Ring
    2008-09-28 04:11
    Ring
    I'm also happy with how everyone else is in this epilogue. A twist would be what Kusaja mentioned and that is the person driving the wagon is Lelouch, which likely means their contract was fulfilled beforehand and he had the Code. But, I'm not sure if we can confirm something like this.
  8. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-28 04:01
    Dann of Thursday
    I'm happy for everyone for the most part (that wedding pic was very nice) and the bit with Zero was nice (for some reason though I don't feel surprised at all), but Lelouch ending like he did was just bad. That isn't what I would call satisfactory.
  9. Ring
    2008-09-28 03:57
    Ring
    Yeah... this ending... Right now my feelings are mixed with lulz, disappointment, and some pleasant feelings (mainly at the surprise with Zero). Well, maybe the sub will change my priorities on these feelings. But in any case, I agree with the sentiments on the stuff they left hanging and how they ended certain subplots (i.e. Kallen, C.C.)

Oh yeah, for Suzaku (Zero), he is now with Nunnally.
  10. Dann of Thursday
    2008-09-28 03:43
    Dann of Thursday
    Well, C.C. looks just lovely, but the ending is absolute BS. I don't buy this "she can talk to his spirit" or something of the sort as some sort of answer. Geez...