AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anju-chan

Notices

Conversation Between Anju-chan and Chocolate Pocky
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. Chocolate Pocky
    2010-07-11 13:40
    Chocolate Pocky
    YO~!
    I just bought a Skillet and Sex Pistols Cd! They are AWESOME!
    Yup! I'm scared! I hope the works not gonna be hard!
    You're goin into 9th, huh? That's gonna be fun
  2. Anju-chan
    2010-07-10 23:41
    Anju-chan
    Heyo~ I went off for a long time yet again...but I'm BACK IN BLACK!!! (not really, but I'm back) So what's up? You're going to be in 10th grade, right?
  3. Chocolate Pocky
    2010-05-01 20:09
    Chocolate Pocky
    That was a long time! Nothing's up really. How about for you?
  4. Anju-chan
    2010-05-01 09:55
    Anju-chan
    Wow, I can barely believe I've been gone for, like, 4 months. What's up?
  5. Chocolate Pocky
    2010-01-02 10:14
    Chocolate Pocky
    Haha I normally don't refer to my classes as periods neither,but I kinda forgot what classes I had for each period I'm very forgetful. I just hope they give me easy classes for my next semester Hehehe,Really? Well gee...I'm honoured
    Thanks,How were your finals,or exams?
    Whoa,everyone's goin back so early...Maybe all my teachers are lazy(cuz I only have Monday off cuz of "teacher work day")
    Haha 'least you got what you wanted
    I don't mind rambling,I ramble lots,espessically in classes,which annoys my friends more than teachers,surprisingly
    Oh~ I hope you you didn't hit your head on something
  6. Anju-chan
    2010-01-02 01:31
    Anju-chan
    Ooh, periods? That word scares me. I don't refer to my classes as periods just science, math, etc (I still haven't even memorized my schedule yet) That word reminds me too much of high school. Which I am terrified of. Which I have less than half a year left before I go to one. BTW, You being a ninth grader and an anime fan makes you my awesome idol.
    Glad finals weren't that hard for ya! Not hard exams are epic win!
    I go back to school on the 4th. Lucky dog, you have one more day. Sorry bout your brother getting one more day than you, though. Oh, to be a toddler again.
    OH YES. I kinda skipped on asking for stuff so my mom took me clothes shopping. (which was awesome, cause I actually got stuff from the teen section for once! I'm really really short for my age, so I've never been able to fit in it before this Christmas. ....Although, I have to find something that's like extra extra small. It's all good though. ) What did you get?
    I'm 31 minutes late, but Happy New Year!
    I talk way too much. I also ramble. It's 12:31 in the morning so...*konks out*.
  7. Chocolate Pocky
    2010-01-01 00:36
    Chocolate Pocky
    Haha yeah,it's been pretty sucky The fianls were taken at different class periods. SO like the first day,it was 2nd,4th,and I think 8th. The second day was 3rd,5th,and 6th, and the third day was 7th and 9th. They weren't as hard as I thought they would either. I go back to school on January 5th. While my brother goes back on the 6th,which is DUMB! How about you?
    Haha Thank you! Did you get what you wanted?
    Oh,and might as well say this now, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
  8. Anju-chan
    2009-12-31 19:26
    Anju-chan
    Aw! I'd hate to be separated from my crush. And on top of that, you have to deal with your bro...ouchie. 3 days? How long are your finals? Cause that sounds tough. Mine are only two days, and they only go in the first half of the day so it pretty much just adds up to taking one day. *thinks about 3 days of exams.....and cringes* I'm on winter break too. :-D When do ya get back to school?
    A late Merry Christmas to you too! I hope ya got what ya wanted too!
  9. Chocolate Pocky
    2009-12-25 00:05
    Chocolate Pocky
    Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! I hope you get what you want as a gift!
  10. Chocolate Pocky
    2009-12-18 10:07
    Chocolate Pocky
    Oh,that sucks. I had to deal with midterms,even though my school calls them finals, too. I had to finish them all in 3 days. And I just started my winter break today. Don't worry bout your -I think grammer?- whatever it is. I don't really think much of things like that.
    I'm pretty good for now. But I'm kinda bummed cuz now I can't see my crush. And I also have to deal with my brother for 2 weeks I think.