AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Black_Wolf

Notices

Conversation Between Black_Wolf and wanwan1203
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. wanwan1203
    2009-01-07 13:49
    wanwan1203
    *glomps* merry new year and happy christmas b_w!!! :P ^^!
  2. Black_Wolf
    2008-12-25 05:15
    Black_Wolf
    ~Merry Christmas~
  3. Black_Wolf
    2008-12-08 17:15
    Black_Wolf
    *GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMP*
    Hey Wanwan, Hope everythings going alright. *huggle* Keep in touch if you can :3
    BW
  4. wanwan1203
    2008-05-30 18:23
    wanwan1203
    Y-you're a first time fanfic writer?? wow Oh I have an idea (cracky as always) You mentioned a fluffy crack route in your choices right? So why not just do an omake or an alternate version along with the original fanfic? At least there you can still let out the creative juices and not worry about the story. YOu can also relieve your inner crazy self of the tension and I'm sure the majority of the thread and readers won't mind an extra dose of Fignum and "illegal substance". *cheers* Ah sorry, it must be the empty stomach talking. I have yet to take breakfast because I logged on as soon as I woke up. @_@
  5. Black_Wolf
    2008-05-30 18:14
    Black_Wolf
    Hehe *bows* *bows* Thanks, i appreciate that, i havent written a story in a very long time, let alone attempted fan fiction before this. Im a bit rusty and none of the ones so far really involved any planning so im going to try and take it up a couple of notches for the next chapter and really think about where i want to take it.

"good writer" *jaw drops*

*Puffs up chest, salutes and turns to go start planning*
  6. wanwan1203
    2008-05-30 18:06
    wanwan1203
    The bath part was ok. Like you said they did just have a fight and are both dirty XD hehe Hmm.. maybe it's how the scene progressed? I think it's how the bath scene unfolded and how the 2 characters interacted. The sweet moments were sweet and adds to the development of their relationship. Maybe it's Fate's slight OoCness with the ecchi comments and her boldness that made the fluff almost go over "pointless fluff/fanservice territory" (which I'm not saying your story is ^^ )?.. (sorry if you can't understand me LOL). And hey you're the author you can take it in any direction you want. I personally don't mind as long as it's well written, although the others are expecting Fignum. I say, write what you feel is appropriate for the story. From what I've read from you, I can say you're a good writer so I'm not worried.
  7. Black_Wolf
    2008-05-30 17:48
    Black_Wolf
    I wasn't really sure what i should do, the start was kind of serious Romance, but moved too fast. Second part was attempt at more fluffy style as i figured "They just had a long spar, in the rain, they need a bath" so tried to kind of make it lead on. Now im thinking, well i could develop Serious Romance with Nanoha Fate overcome difficulty, Signum Fate Romance, or i could go all fluffy crack and have signum seduce fate in bed after bath XD
    LOL

Ideas Welcome!
  8. wanwan1203
    2008-05-30 04:39
    wanwan1203
    Ah really? And yeah, marimite is a superb anime! Some people don't like it because it's "too slow" or "full of subtext". It's character driven not plot driven and some people can't appreciate that. *sigh* Ooh me likes El Cazador too! *adds to list* :3
  9. Black_Wolf
    2008-05-30 04:21
    Black_Wolf
    Hehe, no problem, when i saw your favourite anime, it inspired me to fill out mine! Marimite is under-rated by alot of people, its awesome!!!! can't wait for fourth season.
  10. wanwan1203
    2008-05-30 04:12
    wanwan1203
    Thanks for the add!