AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Jake_silver

Notices

Conversation Between Jake_silver and Demi.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Demi.
    2008-05-30 22:55
    Demi.
    Fate-chan won her match! xD
  2. Demi.
    2008-05-30 04:36
    Demi.
    So do you frequent any other forums or sites? Maybe I know you from there since I do use quite a few different forum boards.
  3. Demi.
    2008-05-30 03:02
    Demi.
    Alright, good luck with that, and thanks for joining the Feito-chan group.
  4. Demi.
    2008-05-30 02:33
    Demi.
    Hm, that's okay, because there are alot of people on Animesuki who can't speak very good english and It's not their main language. If you're just posting your votes, you don't need to speak good english because you just have to type out the character names and then either bold the character you want to win or use ">" - If you want to put comments with your votes then I could proof-read what you wrote and then correct it for you, then you could post it in the thread.
  5. Demi.
    2008-05-30 02:12
    Demi.
    Okay, I'll take another shot at what you mean. xD
    You mean posting your votes in the Saimoe League discussion thread on Animesuki? Yea, you can post your votes there and there are no requirements to do so.. It's just for fun to see how everyone voted. If that's what you mean, anyways. :3
    And yes, Fate forever!!
  6. Demi.
    2008-05-30 01:54
    Demi.
    You vote in the Saimoe League right here:
    http://www.saimoearena.com/vote.html

Just vote in whichever arenas you want and then click the "vote" button at bottom of the page. Just make sure you vote in atleast four arenas or your vote won't be counted.

I hope that's what you where asking. xD
  7. Demi.
    2008-05-30 01:36
    Demi.
    I'm a bit confused with your question. Are you asking if any character can enter into the Saimoe League, or are you asking if anyone can vote in the Saimoe League?
  8. Demi.
    2008-05-30 01:21
    Demi.
    Oic, well then that's good to know. xD
    Welcome to Animesuki, as I see you're new here.
  9. Demi.
    2008-05-29 22:54
    Demi.
    Is the character in your avatar, Fate Testarossa? I see the cape, but It's too small to tell for sure. lol