AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > yoruichi fan

Notices

Conversation Between yoruichi fan and markesellus
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. yoruichi fan
    2008-12-25 10:13
    yoruichi fan
    merry christmas!
    Enjoy the holidays
  2. markesellus
    2008-12-25 04:51
    markesellus
    Yo! Merry Christmas!
  3. yoruichi fan
    2008-07-10 11:10
    yoruichi fan
    the americans are there because it is in the future and there is a war going on. The reason i am not continuing it is because i just cant continue writing it. i kinda lost interest. instead i am writing something else.
  4. markesellus
    2008-07-10 03:04
    markesellus
    So you're not going to continue the one you sent me? Too bad it was very interesting. I'm wondering who that boy is. Is this based off anything or is it just random characters? The one thing I'd have to say is that is that it was kind of an abrupt change between part one and two. Like what happened to the boy after he left or what did the family do after he left, kind of a thing. Btw, why were the American soldiers there? That intrigued me as well. Well I'll go talk to L then about her story. Thanks for sharing yours!
  5. yoruichi fan
    2008-07-10 02:03
    yoruichi fan
    alright that is understandable. she is writing a fan fiction and i am just making some stuff up. except the story i was talking to her about has been discontinued because i didnt feel that it was going in the direction that i wanted it to. I will send you mine and you should ask her if you can read her's.
  6. markesellus
    2008-07-10 01:53
    markesellus
    Well, first about customizing your homepage, but I don't think that is possible as well. So then I went back and read the rest. The part about stories was interesting. What are you writing? What is L writing? I'm not much of a writer. I've written a total of 1 story. It was a crack fic as well. I'm more of a read and review kind of person.
  7. yoruichi fan
    2008-07-10 01:27
    yoruichi fan
    what part? because we were talking about stories that we are both writing and about music and at some point at being able to customize the backround of you page on here but i dont think that there is a way to do that
  8. markesellus
    2008-07-10 01:18
    markesellus
    Nothing much actually, just doing some work. And reading through that really long conversation on your profile between you and L. I was intrigued by one of the more recent posts and thought "what are they talking about" Don't worry I'm not internet stalking you. XD
  9. yoruichi fan
    2008-07-10 01:02
    yoruichi fan
    hello. yoruichi does rock. so whats up.
  10. markesellus
    2008-07-09 21:46
    markesellus
    Rawr! Hello...I like yoruichi too. She is the best! ~randomness!