AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > bhl88

Notices

Conversation Between bhl88 and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 1901 to 1910 of 2116
  1. Akiyoshi
    2012-06-11 13:00
    Akiyoshi
    What that even mean xD?

On the BTF Signum issue well, i'm wondering why Signum's eye has to be entirely replaced by an artificial one. BTF handwaved the replacement of the hand because it lost most of it's mass and in BTF-verse it's impossible to fix a Wolkie like that(unlike canon, mind you xD).

So ok, having parts of your body too destroyed can't be fixed, but the eye was in one piece, sure, badly damaged but in one piece nontheless. Why they suddenly decided to have it replaced, it's mid childan magical medicina unable to heal the eye even when it have all it's components present? Or even if that doesn't work, in our world we have cornea transplant and all sorts of other reconstructive surgery for eyes, there's also aritifcial implants to help the eye to gradually recover it's normal functions. If our primitive medicine can do that, why Mid-Childa's one can't?

I mean, yeah, the answer is Rule of Cool (cuz Signum with cyber eye and hand iz more X-TREME!). But i wan't to satisfy my nitpicky self a bit xD

Well, having a formidabble ancient belkan sword like Laevatein being cloned just like that was pretty jarring but well, it's done. At least i'm glad Nanya is thinking about changing it's name ("Laevatein-2" was the last nail on poor Laevatein's originality xDU) my recommendation is that he could make this a case of "I Call it Vera" for Signum by making her choosing a new name for Laevatein-2 (i mean, Laevatein is her trusty companion who has spent with her centuries of battle, i bet if Signum isn't angry by that "name" she at least be a little annoyed).

Laevatein-2 feels like Raising Heart-2 or Sword of Omens-2 or Sagitariu's Gold Cloth-2 well, you get the idea xDU
  2. bhl88
    2012-06-09 03:43
    bhl88
    Akiiiii why did you have to get annihilated elsewhere T.T
  3. Akiyoshi
    2012-06-08 17:27
    Akiyoshi
    Now that i'm more calm i wonder if Signum would be able to read power levels or something with that fake eye of hers xD

Cypha: Divider-944 Koing Reacted!
    Agito: Signum! what your eye say about her power level?
    Signum: IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND!!

P.S.- ...and yeah, i noticed the constant references to Cypha, tanned skin, eye-patch, twin swords ...i bet it's foreshadowing and BTF Cypha will end up being an alternate version of Signum in some way (future self, clone, some incarnation of an aspect of her personality, a relative, etc...). It's so transparent xDU
  4. bhl88
    2012-06-08 15:16
    bhl88
    I don't think they grow fat or tan though, as they are programs XD.
  5. Akiyoshi
    2012-06-07 23:08
    Akiyoshi
    Tanned Signum -_-

Cyber-hand, fake-eye, Levatein ..2(ugh) and now a tan....

Who's that woman? That's not Signum anymore, she's maimed and deformed beyond recognition

...he's killing me, painfully and slowly, and he's enjoying every minute of it. Now excuse me while i found a wall to hit my forehead against T-T
  6. Akiyoshi
    2012-06-06 20:29
    Akiyoshi
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
    But, seriously, it's okay. At least you're better about it than some other people would be.
    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!
  7. Akiyoshi
    2012-06-04 17:35
    Akiyoshi
    it's for a school subject xDU

And is a documentary script for a 5 min/page clip i need to do both one for TV and one for radio xD
  8. bhl88
    2012-06-04 16:18
    bhl88
    Aki the script has been reincarnated as an live-action scene XD

*detective dodges the bullets XD*
  9. bhl88
    2012-06-04 15:47
    bhl88
    lol why did you accept to write the script though XD
  10. Akiyoshi
    2012-06-04 15:37
    Akiyoshi
    i need to write a script for a schoolwork but i can't bring myself to star with it, it's frustrating xDU