AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Mr.Raw

Notices

Conversation Between Mr.Raw and Suomi
Showing Visitor Messages 111 to 120 of 215
  1. Suomi
    2012-05-03 00:13
    Suomi
    fwoo, sexeh nekomimis eh? not going to complain about a bit of exposure when it's nekomimis...as long as it's tasteful and not huge/disproportionate on the top half

AH! Bahahahahah!
    http://demotywatory.com/1637
    absolutely.
  2. Suomi
    2012-03-28 21:34
    Suomi
    Yes yes. Well, neither of us is training to be a beast...just PE

Which post? Yea, no, no pic. There was once one there, but I took it down shortly after. I like your pic! Not bad.

Ahh. Well, Ranran did a lovely job so you can make one too if you like but don't have to I have a Doctor Who obsession...especially David Tennant...hehehehe.
    Sama is just me capitalizing and de-hyphenating the honorific "-sama" since I used to call you Godlike-sama, but Sama is just easier
  3. Mr.Raw
    2012-03-28 18:18
    Mr.Raw
    Ah good ;D

Workout partner eh ...I have been working out too now, training to become a beast!

I saw your post, it made my face smile . Whut no pic? D'aww I think I have never seen your pic. Be fast though I might take it down any moment, haha.

Oh I don't mind doing real person sigs, but anime character do work much easier . As for the animation, you shouldn't count on that though, I haven't done animation in long time and I am slacking D:
    What's Sama actually?
  4. Suomi
    2012-03-28 13:38
    Suomi
    yes. Yes I do, Sama.

Yes! We were friends for some time before we got together, and I thought I could never imagine going out with him, but then it just sorta fell together and he's my workout partner so...

I will post more often. I posted a few things...will continue to. No pic of me though; I did once a long time ago, then took it down. I don't intend to post another one. I will look at the picture of you though!
    Yes...I didn't know you did real person sigs too, but that would be cool. Especially since it would be animated, no doubt
    Thank you for the tips as ever, Sama. You have a nice day too
  5. Mr.Raw
    2012-03-28 05:19
    Mr.Raw
    Aww too bad...you know I am kidding right Well good luck next time!

Ah I see you have got yourself a very romantic guy, consider yourself lucky you won't find those guys so fast these times

and yes you should post more often! (not like I have been very active either)
    You could post funny stuff in this thread: A Laugh A Day
    or post a pic of yourself at this thread: Post a Photo of Yourself!..I posted a pic of myself a couple days ago
    I see you already have requested something at the anime signature thread, I might do your request when I feel like it
    If you have seen an amazing vid like in the spoiler or just something involving graphics and vids you could post that in this thread
    Spoiler for Youtube Vid:

*phew* My work here is done have a nice day sexay nekomimi
  6. Suomi
    2012-03-28 01:50
    Suomi
    damn, I've been so inactive as far as posting goes...maybe I should start again?
  7. Suomi
    2012-03-26 21:13
    Suomi
    um, no...not with THAT teacher being the director

Well, lessee. He's taaaallll (6'3), almost a foot taller than me, which is amusing and fun at the same time. He gives really good hugs and kisses. He's making my romantic dreams come true. He's very romantic, and makes me smile. And his smile lights up the whole damn world. He's a brilliant actor, and singer, and probably piano player (haven't seen him play yet, but I will soon). He's very chivalrous...always opens doors and holds my hand or takes my arm, wants to help me if I need it...he's just amazing!
  8. Mr.Raw
    2012-03-26 00:23
    Mr.Raw
    Aww just show them your dramatic cry acting or maybe even try nekomimi sexiness

Tell me more about this guy!
  9. Suomi
    2012-03-25 18:31
    Suomi
    yeah, pretty much. Hoping to get a larger role in Twelfth Night next year

Yes. He is AMAZING.
  10. Mr.Raw
    2012-03-20 07:28
    Mr.Raw
    Hm...more like side roles then?

Ah I see well too bad, gladly you already have someone else