AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Mr.Raw

Conversation Between Mr.Raw and Hooves
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 41
  1. Mr.Raw
    2012-10-11 01:01
    Mr.Raw
    Woahhh Don't get me wrong good sir! I was very busy discussing with my friend which VN we should start with! You did such a great job! I am really satisfied with your recommendations

Afters discussing for a hour we went for G-Senjou no Maou. I installed it yesterday. My friend will install it today. We'll play it while talking on skype

Again..thanks bro. Your effort is much appreciated. After G-Senjou no Maou we'll go for Galaxy Angel. It's the "Broccoli superpower" that got us
  2. Hooves
    2012-10-10 21:25
    Hooves
    Not like my recommendations?
  3. Hooves
    2012-10-09 19:49
    Hooves
    First, I'll stay with the well-orchestrated Akabei-Soft2 VNs

G-Senjou no Maou Is a cat and mouse mystery revolving around our protagonist Kyousuke, who is the son of a well-known crime lord. Apparently, two new people enter his city by the name of Usami Haru, and a mysterious man named Maou. This VN is veeeery detailed, and has a true route.

Sharin no Kuni Involves our protagonist Kenichi. Who works towards achieving a very well-known world-wide position of Special High Class Individual. His first task will be to watch over 3 girls, and make sure they can clear their "obligations". This VN is a good one as well, definitely kept me going until the end. Like G-Senjou no Maou, this has a true route.

Majikoi If you watched the anime, you have a "VERY SMALL" idea of what is going on here. The Visual Novel for Majikoi is the main spotlight which made it very popular. The intro... I have to say is veeeeeery long! I got frustrated when I didn't know how long I was in the intro.. But, you will enjoy this VN. I can assure that

Little Busters Key has produced many great VNs. And Little Busters hasn't disappointed, there is mini-game events, and other things that will keep you interested and attracted. The translation has just finished, so you get to enjoy 100% Little Busters experience! Oh, and the anime is airing as well. Although I'm not sure how J.C. Staff will deal with it.

Figure of Happiness This was my first VN honestly. Which was suggested by Flinch, I was quite skeptical about it at first. But it proved to be a good tear-jerker. I hope it will do the same for you.

Yume Miru Kusuri Oh this was the second VN I ever played. This one is very heavy... And I mean very heavy on things.. Which is what kept me interested about it, although... There was some development that made no sense to me. But as you keep reading along, you will understand. Don't blame me if you get attached to the girls

Princess Waltz Oh gosh how this was unique to me. There is a card-battle system that is so-so, but the effects, and the story make up for the so-so. Although it just depends on character, but I hope you enjoy this after reading the description.

Hoshizora no Memoria Alright, I admit I'm still playing through this. But so far, I've been interested in it somewhat.. As an experienced VN player that is *looks around*. The story will somewhat keep you entice, long enough to get a big surprise for you. There is a huge mystery circling this, and that's probably the reason why I'm still on this. Very good though.

Galaxy Angel This former Broccoli superpower has spawned a great rush in its time. It even has 3 sequels that are translated!! *waves flags* And it's continuous with its storyline! Not just repeating! And the gameplay is fun, it sort of plays out like a dating sim. So, as you play through this trilogy. You will get to see interesting movies, interesting battles, etc.

Kamidori Alchemy Meister Alright, this one plays out like an RPG. I must admit, it gets repetitive at times. But the storyline, and how things progress (which varies very much depending which of the 3 main heroines you pick) makes it unique to me. There is no similarities when you get on a main heroine's route, so be on the watch for that after you get through the rigorous RPG elements.

This is a sample, if you want more. Please do come again.
  4. Mr.Raw
    2012-10-09 18:30
    Mr.Raw
    Ohhh hohohoho here it comes :

"YES"
  5. Hooves
    2012-10-09 17:49
    Hooves
    Alright, so I can go all out with any visual novels. As long as they are intellectual? Be prepared for a whole ton of VNs if you decide to say "yes"
  6. Mr.Raw
    2012-10-09 15:10
    Mr.Raw
    Ok I discussed with a friend what kind of visual novels we want to read:

He says he wants good, intellectual novels which is also fun with good graphics. Yep you got that right...no ecchi T_T
    So yea...Age limit is not a matter. As said before: Intellectual novels which are fun. ^^
    About the genres: What kind of genres are there? Could you name a few?
    You can also name a few visual novels with ecchi, only for me

(Do you use an instant messenger like msn? That would make this conversation a bit easier ;D)
  7. Hooves
    2012-10-08 21:52
    Hooves
    You're asking the master of English-Translated Visual Novels Do you have any recommendations? Age limits as well? What genres do you like? I'll list every single one once I get more info
  8. Mr.Raw
    2012-10-08 16:21
    Mr.Raw
    Hello Hooves

I started doing a visual novel and it gave me a good impression ^^
    I know you did some visual novels, so I'd like to ask you if you had any recommendations for visuals novels
    I am open for every kind of novel. A little bit ecchi wouldn't hurt though
  9. Hooves
    2012-07-04 21:18
    Hooves
    I don't plan to leave anytime soon
  10. Mr.Raw
    2011-12-26 18:31
    Mr.Raw
    Happy holidays to you too, Hooves

and may you have received lots of christmas gifts