AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Mr.Raw

Notices

Conversation Between Mr.Raw and Hooves
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 41
  1. Hooves
    2011-12-26 02:11
    Hooves
    Happy Holidays to you Godlike~
  2. Hooves
    2011-01-30 17:56
    Hooves
    Probably cause there was no friend request sent or maybe you were busy with other matters.
  3. Mr.Raw
    2011-01-30 16:54
    Mr.Raw
    How come we haven't befriended yet ?
  4. Mr.Raw
    2011-01-17 20:18
    Mr.Raw
    WOHOOO! I can't wait
  5. Hooves
    2011-01-17 20:12
    Hooves
    Don't tell anyone, but I have a surprise for everyone by tomorrow or eventually when my father eventually gets the old camera at his trailer recharged and ready to upload things on the internet, you might guess what it is
  6. Mr.Raw
    2011-01-17 19:48
    Mr.Raw
    Aww don't be upset
    I don't really know if you're an honest person then. Lets just say you're human

So was I, now look at me...having a kiss on my cheek and all !

I would reaaaaally want to believe you, but I am having problems with that...because I used that as an excuse for myself not to post a pic, haha

Again, don't be upset bro SMILE!
  7. Hooves
    2011-01-17 19:41
    Hooves
    Being called a troll really does hurt me
    There are times when even honest people lie, but they keep other people from knowing that it's a lie. If a person never lied their entire life and stayed "completely honest" then that person is a saint.

My shy nature really keeps me from posting a picture

Please try to understand, previously I wanted people to stop telling me to post a picture of myself and get the thread back to normal, and the fact that I have no camera (the camera was originally my counsins) I can't really post one. Can you understand?
  8. Mr.Raw
    2011-01-17 19:35
    Mr.Raw
    Tsss...An honest-person wouldn't even lie
    But nice troll

Well, I guess there is but only one way to make up for it...Post a pic D:
  9. Hooves
    2011-01-17 19:30
    Hooves
    Well I couldn't live with the guilt anymore of posting a lie... It's probably my personality that eventually made me blurt out the truth. Since I'm an honest-type person I find it hard for me to keep a lie forever.
  10. Mr.Raw
    2011-01-17 19:28
    Mr.Raw
    I think you have put yourself in a very difficult spot, since you told us the truth