AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Mr.Raw

Notices

Conversation Between Mr.Raw and Merilyn Mensola
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 77
  1. Mr.Raw
    2013-03-22 05:32
    Mr.Raw
    Hey...are you still alive?
  2. Mr.Raw
    2012-12-24 18:15
    Mr.Raw
    Heya!

I am doing very well bro!!!!! I have been very busy with university etc.
    I could update you more detailed information over pm though, not every AS member has to know about my personal life

Oh don't worry about that bro, the current training is PERFECT for me! I really have gotten used to it. I also feel very comfortable with it. I am about to upgrade to 8 kg now, just a few more days
    I must say though, I was forced to take a 2 week rest
    1 week I was sick and the other one I was too busy with university stuff D:

I am just staying here man, with my family. How about you?

Same to you too bro!!!!!!! I hope to hear from you as soon as possible again. ^^

Ah yes, it's exactly as I said: because of the members who were abusing the rep-system (trollers negrepping you for no reason at all)
    Here's the official announcement, if you're interested ;D

/somehow I keep getting this feeling that the trollers just got what they wanted...I hope AS comes with an alternative
  3. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-12-24 05:09
    Merilyn Mensola
    Yo Bro!!!!!!!!

Are you doing well??????? tell me tell me!!!!

I'm super busy with my training...my match is on 23 January..my body is responding well to the training...i can't wait for the match!!!

Your training?? i'm sorry..i have to make a new training schedule for you..but i'm really busy..but i promise you that soon i made it for you!!!

So, where you go for Christmas???

I hope you can have a good one!!!!!!

Ps. really the reputation is disabled?? ho my...you know because of it?
  4. Mr.Raw
    2012-12-21 21:57
    Mr.Raw
    Hey bro...did you hear? The rep system has been retired I guess that fixes the neg-rep trollers Too bad we can't enjoy our positive reps though ;(

So how are you doing? Still training hardcore for the upcoming competition, or have you already had that ?
  5. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-11-26 04:52
    Merilyn Mensola
    Yo Bro...yeah..i'm super busy with my training ..well..i have no choise if i want to win this match...i always training two time in a day..in total 4 hours...is hard..yeah...,but i want to win with K.O in the first round

you're doing well Bro...yes, tomorrow i give you some advices for triceps..just wait

keep going to work like this
  6. Mr.Raw
    2012-11-22 08:04
    Mr.Raw
    Bro..you are so busy, just like me I see

I just wanted to say I upgraded again! This time it's 7 kg.
    Got any more triceps/(lower)back exercises for me?
  7. Mr.Raw
    2012-10-29 19:31
    Mr.Raw
    Hey no problem man, work hard indeed it keeps you alive afteral
    I took 1 week of rest. I have been training too hard for the past few weeks and hurt my back badly..I couldn't even sleep or walk without pain. Lesson learned bro, take your rest ;D

I can't wait for more advice bro, so far I am doing very good! (I am slowly picking it up again starting today)
  8. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-10-29 08:16
    Merilyn Mensola
    Thanks Bro!!!! damn..i'm working really hard in this moment..but don't worry...just wait and i help you to do your training with some advice!!!!!!!!
  9. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-10-26 03:27
    Merilyn Mensola
    Hola Bro!!!

you're doing well!!!I'm very busy at the moment.i'm training for a boxing match that i have in January..so i don't have much time to be in the forum...

love your avatar..Sun-Ken-rock a rulezz!!!!!!i like the manga!!!!!!the final fight is started!!!!
  10. Mr.Raw
    2012-10-25 19:21
    Mr.Raw
    Bro, master, sensei... I LEVELED UP. I now do 6 kg dumbbells