AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Mr.Raw

Notices

Conversation Between Mr.Raw and Merilyn Mensola
Showing Visitor Messages 51 to 60 of 77
  1. Mr.Raw
    2012-09-10 17:05
    Mr.Raw
    Of course bro, you're absolutely right! Though my love draws all the attention
    (Yes...I am talking about food )

I wish I was there mayne, seriously. I would love to learn some moves from you. Ehm...I can show you the best restaurants around here, if that helps?
    Bro, you're so lucky, training a Kawaiiii girl!? I have seen enough anime where this is going
    Kidding of course, I know you have a girlfriend already. How are things going between you and her? Does her dad still think that you're a delinquent?

Helping people and training Kawaii girls....perfect brother. Nothing less, nothing more to say. You're a big example for me!

I have visited a lot of beautiful places, in fact the place where we stayed was very, very beautiful! Lots and lots of trees, fruittrees and flowers. It was like a whole park there
    The people there are very nice to you (if you have money ). Other than that, they always greet you, which is always nice ;D

How about you brother? What have you been up to these days?

Also: I have got a present for you in my graphic thread
  2. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-09-07 06:44
    Merilyn Mensola
    good to know that you're doing gym, is important to train and improve your self!!

Maybe i can teach you some good moves, i'm training to stay in a good shape, but no match for the moment..i'm training a girl in Kick boxing.. for self defence, i have to admit that this girl is really good, she has potential..and she is Kawaiiiiiii!!!!!

I'm doing volunteer,in a center for people with disabilities, and other problems, is good to help people

So, How is Africa??beautiful places you visited? how people are?
  3. Mr.Raw
    2012-09-07 05:43
    Mr.Raw
    Wassup mr. Boxer? When shall we fight each other?
    I started going the gym again, I am feeling all pumped arrgggg

I'm back from my trip in Africa. If you want to know more about the trip, just ask me ;D

Uhm, no. I was just on a holiday there! I've had much fun there. So what's up with you bro, what have you been up to all this time?
    (Probably knocked some people out I guess xD)
  4. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-09-03 03:40
    Merilyn Mensola
    Yo bro!!!

Yeah, i'm doing well,always post in the same thread..

What about you? where are you? in Africa?

awesome the photo you posted!!! are you working in Africa?
  5. Mr.Raw
    2012-09-03 02:14
    Mr.Raw
    Bro, are you still alive or what? We haven't talked for wayy too long
  6. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-07-19 04:52
    Merilyn Mensola
    Good you're doing well..i just started to make my new Amv for the anime Dance in the vampire bund,soon i post it in my thread..

Don't worry for the sign..take your time...
  7. Mr.Raw
    2012-07-19 04:43
    Mr.Raw
    I'm good bro, though I won't be as active as I have been before on the forums.

Which also means you have to wait longer for your signature, but don't worry! I always keep my promises
  8. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-07-16 04:22
    Merilyn Mensola
    Hey Bro,how are you doing?

Your exams? hope you did well!!!!!!
  9. Mr.Raw
    2012-07-01 09:48
    Mr.Raw
    Just ignore the sad person. I will shower you with reps ASAP

And yes, you do always make my day with your funny posts. Why would someone neg rep you?
  10. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-07-01 08:49
    Merilyn Mensola
    Yeah..i'm a bit angry..i mean..i just commented your post in a funny mode.. and then someone give a rep neg,with written only "no"...???

bha...not to mentioned that i post everyday in the thread to make people laugh because a good laugh for me can make people forget for an instant all problems...but seems someone is target-me...

However like always thanks for you support