AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Mr.Raw

Notices

Conversation Between Mr.Raw and Merilyn Mensola
Showing Visitor Messages 71 to 77 of 77
  1. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-06-06 07:42
    Merilyn Mensola
    thanks man...

Yeah, is mentioned that boys and girls that have really a different personality attract each other..in my case is true...

Yeah,are now sixteen years that I practice boxing..i like it...i like fight..my personality is good, i'm always happy, and i am a social person..i like to help people with their problems if i can...and cheer they up if i can..but when i'm in the mod of fighting yeah..i change completely personality...usually when i have a match..i'm going always for the K.O...i use my strength, it is my best weapon...

why you can't push yourself? if i can ask you..
  2. Mr.Raw
    2012-06-06 07:11
    Mr.Raw
    Well with the bandage and sunglasses you do look like one oh and not to forget the swaggg

You got yourself a good girl bro, keep her close! Especially if you intend to stay "delinquent-like" she could be of any use ...nah I am just kidding with ya

I also heard that you're a boxer? That's freaking awesome I want to be one myself but I can't push myself to actually be one D:
  3. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-06-05 07:52
    Merilyn Mensola
    Hahahah

Thanks...i look like a delinquent...this is always what my girlfriend say about me...

The first time her parents saw me...they ask her in private if i was a kind of delinquent..( She became a lawyer this year) so she is a good girl responsible and good..i am her opposite
  4. Mr.Raw
    2012-06-05 06:59
    Mr.Raw
    You looks awesome bro seriously...dangerousssss
  5. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-06-05 05:24
    Merilyn Mensola
    Yes, is me
  6. Merilyn Mensola
    2012-04-22 16:45
    Merilyn Mensola

is Shigure Kosaka, manga History's Strongest disciple Kenichi, actually she is my best favorite character...i saw the pics in the thread and i made it immediately a sign..she is the best..

And my avatar as well..Shigure Kosaka by the new OAV...this is the first time i made a avatar gif by myself...

Edit..your profile pics is very good lol!!! i like her character!
  7. Mr.Raw
    2012-04-22 15:53
    Mr.Raw
    You have such a sexy signature...would you mind telling me who that is ?