AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Mr.Raw

Conversation Between Mr.Raw and mystogan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 37
  1. mystogan
    2012-12-21 11:17
    mystogan
    hey i was going through some videos on youtube, then it strike to me and i checked lot of D.gray Man AMVs, short videos, Openings but could not find a shot that i thought of, atleast not of allen walker, so i assume my request is way more tougher for you to find the shot that i requested, so if you want you can drop it and i'll think of something else
  2. mystogan
    2012-12-06 20:07
    mystogan
    ah!!, hold on it just reminded me of something, i had forgotten it before, there is still something i have for an avatar,
  3. Mr.Raw
    2012-12-06 20:03
    Mr.Raw
    Throw any new idea you got at me, I will just make multiple avatars for you
  4. mystogan
    2012-12-06 19:58
    mystogan
    hey i was thinking how long is it going to take to complete the avatar actually i have thinking of a new avatar and wasn't finding anything good
  5. mystogan
    2012-12-03 00:12
    mystogan
    sure take your time
  6. Mr.Raw
    2012-12-02 19:33
    Mr.Raw
    Well we already got the official internet bro-fist
    Images
    Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Ye I haven't really put any work on it yet (searching for the right episode and capturing images sequence etc.)
    I have been too busy with personal life stuff and I am just being plain lazy
    Don't worry though, I have always kept my word ^^
  7. mystogan
    2012-12-02 18:45
    mystogan
    right right....a pc-five(pc version for hi five).....nice

i am sure you'll come up with something nice for the avi, and btw exactly what are you going to put in the avi, i already told you my thought on it
  8. Mr.Raw
    2012-12-02 18:08
    Mr.Raw
    Whahahhahah awesome bro
    This should be an official chant! Oh and about your avi, I haven't forgotten about it haha
  9. mystogan
    2012-12-02 11:50
    mystogan
    hey i found something awesome, which is totally a bro thing, it's the 'bro-chant' from 'how i met your mother'
    yes they are chanting "BRO"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukkWEoGCe2g
  10. Mr.Raw
    2012-10-29 19:50
    Mr.Raw
    Aight will do. For now I am going to sleep. Been up for wayy too long again D:
    Thanks for the congratulation....it is indeed a very special one