AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Mr.Raw

Notices

Conversation Between Mr.Raw and mystogan
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 37
  1. mystogan
    2012-09-07 02:32
    mystogan
    yeah, one will have to be crocodile hunter for that,
  2. Mr.Raw
    2012-09-07 00:40
    Mr.Raw
    Don't expect me to fight crocodiles though...they're scary as fuck
  3. mystogan
    2012-09-06 21:11
    mystogan
    a mysterious island huh, nice. And you touched a crocodile, now that's cool
  4. Mr.Raw
    2012-09-06 17:12
    Mr.Raw
    It really was fun ;D Unfortunately, we couldn't bring the fishes with us. We were at a hotel, so no kitchen whatsoever. We gave the fish to the people there

We also went to slave places like the Island: Kunta Kint (also known as "James Island"). It has an interesting but dark history. I also visited a reptile park and actually touched a crocodile ,
  5. mystogan
    2012-09-05 12:59
    mystogan
    Now, that does sounds like fun, specially the breaking of cocos part and the fishing part also, you caught six fishes!!, so did you take them back with you and fried them
    What else place did you go??
  6. Mr.Raw
    2012-09-05 11:50
    Mr.Raw
    Hey there, I am doing very well! Yes, I do remember telling you about the trip to Africa
    I have got to say, it was one hell of a fun experience. The people there are very nice to you (if you have money, of course ).
    The food was nice and monkeys are walking in front of your hotel room. Delicious fruit trees like Mango and Cocos also grow there. The employers gave us every day a bag of mango's and every once and then a cocos. Sometimes we had to break the cocos ourselves. Damn that was funny! As soon as the monkeys noticed us breaking cocos they began running at us

Gambia does not have a hunger problem, but it is a poor country. They live life from day to day. The general income of a Gambian is like 400 euros a month. They get their most income from tourism.

I recommend you to go fishing there, if you ever plan to go to Gambia. I started fishing there for the first time and I caught 6 fishes! (maybe I am pro ,)
  7. mystogan
    2012-09-05 07:15
    mystogan
    hey, how are you, i remember you mentioning about going to a trip to Africa, how was it?
  8. mystogan
    2012-07-19 11:57
    mystogan
    woah, i knew there was work into making these things, but din't knew you had to download the whole anime for that
    Now i am looking forward to it
  9. Mr.Raw
    2012-07-19 04:42
    Mr.Raw
    It will take a while, I am downloading the whole anime
  10. mystogan
    2012-07-16 12:01
    mystogan
    hey any progress on the avatar thing??