AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Mr.Raw

Conversation Between Mr.Raw and Crimrui
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 196
  1. Crimrui
    2011-01-02 14:48
    Crimrui
    You can ask him although he said he doesn't do ecchi, but made exception because it's...well me =)
    Why would you ask him when you already have an awesome siggy?
  2. Mr.Raw
    2011-01-02 10:58
    Mr.Raw
    Maybe I should ask him an ecchi signature too ?
  3. Crimrui
    2011-01-02 10:37
    Crimrui
    Well, if we look at it realistically, its all thanks to the great artist who draw it and to Kaze who bonded the background with that image into siggy that is now =)
  4. Mr.Raw
    2011-01-02 10:33
    Mr.Raw
    Nahhhh

Your signature is made of pure Beauty !
  5. Crimrui
    2011-01-02 10:28
    Crimrui
    Lol, does that reply in the rate that signature thread have a double meaning?
    BTW Thanks!
  6. Mr.Raw
    2011-01-01 17:41
    Mr.Raw
    Haha, it hadn't (yet!) caused me any trouble.
    Though they say it's better to prevent than to heal.
    Though it saddens me that it HAD to be in a spoiler. It relieves me knowing that no woman/girl would freak out at me

I totally agree with you on the whole ''man'' thing! It's just that I don't want to upset my friends (in this case, the female ones. The males would only enjoy from it )
  7. Crimrui
    2011-01-01 17:35
    Crimrui
    There you go man, sorry if I caused you trouble. Although you should know that real men don't care what other people think, you're just true to your desires XD
  8. Mr.Raw
    2011-01-01 17:08
    Mr.Raw
    Uhhh....I have little request for you...

Could you edit the MOST BEAUTIFUL POST YOUR MADE ().
    Just put the image in a spoiler...because most of my female friends would probably feel ''undressed'' when they visit my page
    Making them feel very uncomfortable
  9. Mr.Raw
    2011-01-01 10:23
    Mr.Raw
    If one pictures shows a thousand words...what would a picture with 5 maids show?

So...lets say...This year more ecchi
  10. Crimrui
    2011-01-01 10:15
    Crimrui
    Thanks pal! I wanted to write something along with the image but I figured it would take away it's charm. Besides, one picture shows a thousand words eh? =)
    And now I'm embarrassed, cuz' you gave me five beautiful ladies (and maids too, how did you know I love them?) but I only gave you one. Well, have to make it up to you somehow...

P.S. You just made me love my profile page