AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Mr.Raw

Notices

Conversation Between Mr.Raw and Crimrui
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 196
  1. Mr.Raw
    2011-09-13 07:39
    Mr.Raw
    Study and fun, yesh! Though if you hit me with ur msn I might be able to talk to you wayy more often, since I am almost 24/7 online there, haha

I don't really mind bro, pretty ladies come by...But friends are GOLD I am actually more satisfied with her as a friend.

What's a VN? And sure, when it comes into anime, I will check it out...If I like it I will join ur social group.
  2. Crimrui
    2011-09-12 15:42
    Crimrui
    Busy huh? Well, as long as you have fun as well. Remember what I told you. Study and have fun equally.

Ah, crap man! Sorry if it turned out like that. At least you stayed as good buddies. And of course, we deserve a great girl. We will get one one day, just be patient. ^^

Well I made the Majikoi group, a VN that will soon get anime adaptation. Don't know if you you'll watch it, but if you do and if you by any chance like it, you might help me out and join up. You don't have to if you don't want to. No problem at all.
  3. Mr.Raw
    2011-09-12 15:25
    Mr.Raw
    He - Hey! Sorry for my late response...been very busy with college these days ;D
    Oh yeah, the love thing is gone...now we're just very good friends

Uhh yeah, that's what I meant ...But seriously, we're good guys, we deserve one!

Sure, what's this social group about?
  4. Crimrui
    2011-09-05 07:56
    Crimrui
    The looks are nice but the personality indeed swims up the fastest. And sure, just PM me about your thought regarding this new love interest.

I really hope so, I've been waiting for some time now and I have yet to see that my goodness is rewarded. But, I don't want just a financial support, more like social and spiritual.

By the way, are you interested in joining a social group?
  5. Mr.Raw
    2011-09-03 15:34
    Mr.Raw
    Oh I am not done yet, bro! I can feel this ego of mine growing...this is just the beginning, I can feel it! I just got in touch with a girl who has an incredible personality but her looks are "meh"...gotta look through, aight? Personality comes first Just hit me with a pm and I'll tell you more about this interesting girl (not everyone needs to read this, hehe)
    Bro, your hard work will pay off, trust me! If not, I'll pay you You know I want the best for you <3

Woah this message turned out wayy more interesting than I planned
  6. Crimrui
    2011-09-02 06:57
    Crimrui
    So you did shifted attention to yourself, you sly dog. You should have taken their numbers.
    Nope, I went nowhere. Studies and job are life killer. Will go to vacation when I find myself a nice girl but until then, it's money collection. XD
  7. Mr.Raw
    2011-09-01 17:04
    Mr.Raw
    Deactivate envy mode!...since my summer vacation is over and I now have to go to college again

Well, I did get a lot of comments about me being handsome....that was awesome
    (hey...that rhymes )
    Now I am back in Holland...where it can rain whenever it feels to...and it likes rain D:

How about you!? How was your vacation?
  8. Crimrui
    2011-08-27 07:28
    Crimrui
    AH, envy mode activate! You're sooooo having fun aren't you? If anything good happens I want details, you hear!
  9. Mr.Raw
    2011-08-23 17:57
    Mr.Raw
    Sup big bro!? And no, I am still on that journey, haha

I did come back from my holiday in Bali, it was awesome there! Beautiful beaches, delicious food, nice people and some fine looking ladies
  10. Crimrui
    2011-08-23 14:52
    Crimrui
    Yo, little bro! Have you returned from your journey in becoming one with the... khm... photoshop?