AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Mr.Raw

Notices

Conversation Between Mr.Raw and Haladflire65
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 89
  1. Mr.Raw
    2012-12-06 03:01
    Mr.Raw
    I guess I will congratulate you here as well

Happy Birthday! Stay cool
  2. Mr.Raw
    2012-01-08 07:28
    Mr.Raw
    Made you a surprise at my thread
  3. Haladflire65
    2011-10-16 14:04
    Haladflire65
    I can totally tell you're good at getting what you want

Ooooh okay, that makes things better I like your FB pics a lot~
  4. Mr.Raw
    2011-10-14 16:45
    Mr.Raw
    Don't worry, I would be too, haha
    When I want something, I get it...Muahahauahauha! >: D

Nah, just kidding, I found you through msn ;D
  5. Haladflire65
    2011-10-14 14:51
    Haladflire65
    *bit creeped out*
    Nah, it's ok, how did you do it? Was it Eric or are you just insanely good at digging?
  6. Mr.Raw
    2011-10-14 11:41
    Mr.Raw
    Found you on Facebook >: D
  7. Mr.Raw
    2011-09-15 18:19
    Mr.Raw
    Yeah...school...yay D:

I can understand that, haha...I also choose for a college/university in the neighborhood

Oh? You know I absolutely LOVE food right!? Tell me more about the FOOD

Aww, you don't have to be the stereotype Asian who studies math of physics, haha. Soooo, you're going to be a business woman eh?
  8. Haladflire65
    2011-09-13 20:16
    Haladflire65
    It's ok, I've been pretty busy with school too... >.>

Hm, probably University of Toronto, University of Western Ontario or someplace like that... I'll be sticking around in Ontario, as you can tell

What else should I say? Oh, yeah, the FOOD is heavenly... seriously! I can't get enough of Tokyo food

Probably something like business/marketing... I just know that it's not gonna be sciences
  9. Mr.Raw
    2011-09-13 07:36
    Mr.Raw
    He-hey! Sorry for my late response! I've been very busy lately with college and stuff, haha

So to which university are you planning to go?

Don't stop blabbing about Tokio! I want to know more D: (I am noting everything down )

So what are you planning to study, after this?
  10. Haladflire65
    2011-09-03 20:46
    Haladflire65
    lol, I would definitely try, except apparently it was harder for a Korean reporter to meet him in person than the prime minister...

University applications, you know, sending in marks and essays and things to get into university?

I thought I blab about Tokyo so much that everyone knows by now, but I guess not Hm... so many nice places there... my favourite areas are Shibuya, Shinjuku (these two are the super-populated, super-awesome-at-night areas), Roppongi/Azabuju-ban (nice to walk around in and just look around, it's quieter than Shibuya or Shinjuku but pretty classy, too), Ginza (cool shopping area) and maybe Ikebukuro (if you like anime... there's an eight-story anime store here). But those are just my faves... there're TONS of other great places to go, too. As you can tell I can probably spend years exploring the city, if you give me the time

That'll be so great! I'm going to try to convince my friends to go to Tokyo for our graduation trip together next summer, maybe it would work

Well... yeah, some of them are weird and egotistical and it scares me to think about going to school where everyone's like that... as I said, I like just doing art casually and school art class is probably as hard as I'll ever work on it, so I won't be a match against those art students... it's kind of hard to explain