AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Kuroda

Notices

Conversation Between Kuroda and BleachOD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. Kuroda
    2008-10-02 02:48
    Kuroda
    yay! your back xD what happened? feel free to PM me about it.
  2. Kuroda
    2008-09-17 15:53
    Kuroda
    I might be able to find the time to do something, i just need some materail ideas from you =P
  3. BleachOD
    2008-09-17 15:51
    BleachOD
    The movie made you happy? Wow! Oh the Hitsu thing. It was boring...I have a sig request ....*Hint Hint*

4. Kuroda
    2008-09-17 15:43
    Kuroda
    indeed indeed, bleach got kinda boring for awhile and i hope it starts picking up, the movie made me happy though.
  5. BleachOD
    2008-09-17 07:05
    BleachOD
    Jo0 are back! *yay!*
  6. Kuroda
    2008-07-27 14:18
    Kuroda
    Short storys are fine, gives me something to read =P as long as were all good. and im not worryed about my signature it wasent even made by me.
  7. BleachOD
    2008-07-27 12:46
    BleachOD
    Nah...If I say it's no hard feelings I mean it. People disagree at times. It's quite normal. However I am not going to hold it against you, because your opinion differed from mine. I forgot to say I took the words *Free Sig* as free for me...because I didn't request one.

You were right ...I was being immature. Which is why I said forget it...I just have a serious sig fetish. I wanted it real badly! (I don't even like ReniRuki and I stole your sig<<---You are ReniRuki-virus) Don't worry I won't post it anywhere or take credit for it. You didn't give it to me so it's not mine to share.

I can't hold a grudge to save my life. You'd have to be a major A-hole<--you are not, or kill one of my kids, or someone who flames others constantly. If the person can't handle it. I direct the hate towards me...because I can. So I would be a real hypocrite holding a grudge over something I like to see in a user; something I am also guilty of.

I get banned a lot. It is always because of something I did. Sometimes it's for size limit on the sigs and some times for things I said (Even If I do believe that one of those was unjust!)
    In the end...it's all my own fault. Not yours

I say it's in the past and never hesitate to disagree with me. Even if I kick or stab you ...I will come to my senses and admit you are right. Or I will still say I am right but let it go... And it will be all good. I can argue with you and then turn around and offer you something or ask you for something. For me...once it's over it's over.

Oh damn! I left another short story...
  8. Kuroda
    2008-07-27 12:18
    Kuroda
    Ehhh thought id make sure see if we had any hard feelings between us.
  9. BleachOD
    2008-07-27 12:10
    BleachOD
    It's okay...I don't think it had anything to do with you. I get banned a lot. I'll get over it.
  10. Kuroda
    2008-07-27 10:59
    Kuroda
    Sorry about the whole ban thing, No clue as to what happened.