AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Orga777

Notices

Conversation Between Orga777 and demon_god04
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 55
  1. Orga777
    2009-05-17 09:26
    Orga777
    Have a great trip. Would love to hear all about it.
  2. demon_god04
    2009-05-17 09:18
    demon_god04
    Well, I am leaving for Greece in a few hours, see you in a month or so, unless I manage to get internet.
  3. Orga777
    2009-05-17 09:06
    Orga777
    Understandable... on all accounts... XD
  4. demon_god04
    2009-05-16 22:48
    demon_god04
    True enough. Bah it still irks me about DBZ

That guy was just a really persistent troll. Annoying as all hell. Thank god he was banned.

Me and eliarine never really got along so that is not a surprise.
  5. Orga777
    2009-05-16 12:51
    Orga777
    Well, most of us were really young when DBZ first started airing here in the States. Most people grew out of the series though after realizing that it is crap. XD

lolz... I remember Babagunush... XD
    And I am kinda surprised Eliarine would do that, but yeah, that would deserve a Neg Rep.
  6. demon_god04
    2009-05-16 12:38
    demon_god04
    Really it gets so fustrating watching the series like that. Honestly you have to wonder what people saw in DBZ and why it became so popular.

Well I gave one to Babagunsh or whatever his name is, remember that totally obvious troll that comes in to spew crap. And the other was to Eliarine, she gave me a neg rep cause she basically could not reply and had nothing to her argument but was angry for me calling her out on her playing victim in the threads and saying she was done with a subject but keeps coming back to bring it up again. I just answered in kind because that got annoying.
  7. Orga777
    2009-05-16 12:22
    Orga777
    Oh I know... Like when it took like 10 episodes for FIVE MINUETS to end... XD

You see, that is also another thing. People that Neg Rerp that don't leave their names. They REALLY piss me off. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. I am glad you tag your name when you do which is rarely as you said. People need to stop being cowardly and just leave their names.
  8. demon_god04
    2009-05-16 11:27
    demon_god04
    Well, I think that is mainly because the first season doesn't really have those three episode long powerups before the fights actually start, plus they start dragging out the fights longer and longer to waste time.

Well honestly I have only given neg rep like twice, and both times I tagged my name behind the comments so if they did not agree I'd welcome them to change my mind.
  9. Orga777
    2009-05-15 18:38
    Orga777
    Z was long and crappy. But you gotta admit that the first season was pretty well put together. If it ended there, I would have been impressed and happy with it. But then... Guh...

Meh. I think it is just people not liking another view that goes against what they think and they are too wimpy or lack evidence to support their view and just Neg Rep.
  10. demon_god04
    2009-05-15 18:32
    demon_god04
    Dragonball was more as like a comedy and then anything else and that was a fun read, Z was just... long and crappy.

To me it is not so much like a problem to me personally, but more that it is a shift from actual debate to just spiting someone.