AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > vel

Notices

Conversation Between vel and Crimson_Hero
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. vel
    2008-06-26 09:33
    vel
    What you say make me watch the movie. I bother when do I start watching it, because I like to watch the complete works ^^;.

My taste fits yours (σ-ω-)σ.
    I have finished watching Haruhi,Eva and Voices of a Distant Star, and currently watch Bleach and Beck.
    I'm interested in the other works, some of which I listed on my plofile. To my surprise, You have know Makoto Shinkai yet. That's because I think he is a mainor directer so far.

Nowadays I rarely play it.
    But I basicaly like to play it. Sometimes, I do Tekken or Winning Eleven in game arcade.
    Had I much time, I would want to play RPG,which is the most favorite type in game.
  2. Crimson_Hero
    2008-06-26 03:58
    Crimson_Hero
    Vel, if you ever have an hour or so to spare, you've got to see the new Eva. Not only does it look great, but the music will melt your spine. It suffers from a few early pacing issues, but that won't detract from the movie too much.

Like you, Code Geass is currently one of my favorite shows. The reason I love the show is that it has really extravagant music and uses it well. The other shows I like are Bleach, Black Lagoon, Haruhi Suzimiya, Eva, Gundam, Cowboy Bebop, Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad and others. I also like Makoto Shinkai movies like Voices of a Distant Star.... So what do you think of all those?

On another note -
    Do you play videogames, Vel?
  3. vel
    2008-06-20 06:27
    vel
    Evangelion is so cool, though it was made more ten years ago .
    I haven't yet watch new Eva movie, but it's said that it have good reputation.

I wonder what kind anime you like, cause your profile don't mention it XD.
    Next time, I'm glad to inform me of it.
  4. Crimson_Hero
    2008-06-19 16:17
    Crimson_Hero
    Dude, your English is good. If you didn't mention it, I probably wouldn't have been able to guess you were Japanese.

Nice Evangelion collection.
  5. vel
    2008-06-17 08:44
    vel
    Hello, thanks for reading my profile and making friends.
    I may use vague English sometimes, but I hope you to understand my English ;D.
  6. Crimson_Hero
    2008-06-17 03:23
    Crimson_Hero
    Hello. Figured I'd drop by a fellow noob of the Intro page 323, and say hi.

And I have to say, your Geass Gifs are awesome.