AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > NoLongerSane

Notices

Conversation Between NoLongerSane and Jeffry2009
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Jeffry2009
    2011-08-14 20:37
    Jeffry2009
    Quote:
    I will also take a look at Tiger & Bunny. A quick question, but are there any important episodes that I should pay attention to from that series?
    Sternbild City is home to people called "Next," who use their special abilities to protect the people as superheroes. These heroes solve cases and save lives so they can wear sponsor logos or acquire "hero points." Their activities are documented on the popular program "Hero TV," which picks the "King of Heroes" in a yearly ranking. The veteran hero Wild Tiger has always preferred to work alone, but now he's been assigned the rookie Barnaby Brooks Jr., who has a different perspective on being a superhero. - ANN

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=102238

Well, I don't know but... maybe you should post something about it. That show is all about superheroes which they had mysterious superpowers ala X-Men minus The Avengers.
  2. NoLongerSane
    2011-08-14 20:17
    NoLongerSane
    Cool, thanks. I'll see if I can watch that anime.

Reread the edited post. I will also take a look at Tiger & Bunny. A quick question, but are there any important episodes that I should pay attention to from that series?
  3. Jeffry2009
    2011-08-14 20:10
    Jeffry2009
    Quote:
    Hi, just asking but what anime is your avatar from?
    This avatar is from the latest anime, Sacred Seven. I heard that this show is trying to pull Code Geass (I hope you seen it) it's 12 eps long & they said it sucks though.

Oh yeah btw, you should watch Tiger & bunny & people said it was better than this piece of crap (Sacred7).
  4. NoLongerSane
    2011-08-14 19:57
    NoLongerSane
    Hi, just asking but what anime is your avatar from?
  5. NoLongerSane
    2011-07-30 22:43
    NoLongerSane
    Salutations. Answering your question you posted in my Break Blade Album, the one with the black hair is General Cain. He is Hodr's brother-in-law from his sister marring the guy. The girl that Cain is talking to is General Morak. I thought she was a he until someone pointed out that she had a chest size. This chapter was the first time we get to see her face.
  6. NoLongerSane
    2011-03-17 15:02
    NoLongerSane
    I have been keeping Japan in my prayers for the past week. I am praying that the current situiation with the reactors is resolved without it ending very tragic.
  7. Jeffry2009
    2011-03-16 22:43
    Jeffry2009
    I'd just changed my Avatar. Let's pray for Japan that it won't be another disaster once again (Maybe I watched too much Roland Emmerich movies like Day After Tomorrow & 2012 even 2009 Korean Movie Haeun Dae.).
  8. NoLongerSane
    2011-02-01 11:02
    NoLongerSane
    Lol, no problem with that. Also, I have a feeling you are going to be getting more material to work with those two girls in the upcoming films.
  9. Jeffry2009
    2011-02-01 10:56
    Jeffry2009
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
    Lol, genius. I'd rep you til my mouse breaks if I were allowed..
    Actually, I've disabled my reputation option to avoid some of the trollers in this animesuki forum posting an insulting post on my reputation post even I've disabled it.
  10. NoLongerSane
    2011-01-07 16:07
    NoLongerSane
    Yes, I have viewed both seasons of Gundam 00 and have enjoyed them. As for the film itself, I have yet to watch it though I have seen the mixed reviews that the film had gotten. I'll watch it to see if I will make it a part of my expanding anime collections or not.