AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Rising Dragon

Notices

Conversation Between Rising Dragon and Kaijo
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 46
  1. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-23 00:58
    Rising Dragon
    No, not seeing any issues; though I'm not up to date on the manga. But given the whole lack of translation... I could use some more in-universe examples. Investigation and such isn't my strong suit, and MercenarieS will use a bit of it on RF6's end. Not to mention the other story idea I have, though I think that one will get torn apart for different reasons.
  2. Kaijo
    2013-01-22 19:17
    Kaijo
    Heh. You see issues with them? I think the investigation in Force is proceeding apace. About as well as the StrikerS one went. Most of it does occur off screen.
  3. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-21 22:41
    Rising Dragon
    Eurgh Nanoha investigations. ._. I dunno how I'm going to continue those in MercenarieS beyond the one thing planned for the next chapter. Force needs more translation so I have more to work with.
  4. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-10 19:30
    Rising Dragon
    My inspiration seems to come basically in the middle of the night when I'm not allowed to use the computer, so by the time I wake up it's all gone. This is the first time in a LONG time where I got inspiration when I got up in the morning.

I HAVE been writing; it's just very little at a time and nothing else is really close to being completed and ready for publishing...
  5. Kaijo
    2013-01-10 19:23
    Kaijo
    Heh, I know the feeling. It's been months since I posted something, and a year since I updated Whipped. I know I need to put something out soon...
  6. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-10 13:46
    Rising Dragon
    It's been way too bloody long since I've posted something to the FFT. Way, way too long.
  7. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-07 21:52
    Rising Dragon
    Me neither. I used up all that patience with Aki; I had none to spare for Sansker in the first place.
  8. Kaijo
    2013-01-07 21:49
    Kaijo
    Okay, at this point, he's really freakin' young, stupid, trolling, or all of the above. Either way, he's not someone that can be responded to or talked with on any intelligent level. If he's young and stupid and just doesn't get it, then I'm sorry, but I have no patience for that.
  9. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-07 19:59
    Rising Dragon
    None of them stuck around as long as Aki, or was as aggravating as him in all aspects of the forum. Usually the annoyances were limited to just fanfiction and shipping, and half the time it was about fanfiction it was due to shipping.
  10. Kaijo
    2013-01-07 19:57
    Kaijo
    While I haven't been here as long as some (and wasn't around during the supposed 300 vs. legion fun), I can presume that the forums always had some people who were annoying. It's part of forum life.