AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Rising Dragon

Notices

Conversation Between Rising Dragon and Kaijo
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 46
  1. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-07 16:28
    Rising Dragon
    Yeah, that... doesn't really surprise me whatsoever. Argh. Forums were so much more pleasant to be around before those two showed up.
  2. Kaijo
    2013-01-07 16:26
    Kaijo
    Not entirely sure, but he's an NF'er. If you check his VMs, it seems Aki knows him from there. I wouldn't be surprised if Aki convinced him to come over. Perhaps he's just trolling us. As soon as he joined, he started spamming negativity on the force thread. That has 99% of his posts, before he started on the Vivid thread.
  3. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-07 14:21
    Rising Dragon
    What exactly did we do to deserve our latest Nanoha problem child?
  4. Rising Dragon
    2012-01-07 17:21
    Rising Dragon
    Wouldn't surprise me. I can't speak too much for other people, as I frequent a very limited amount of this site (Gundam, Nanoha, and Shana, really, I was run out of ZnT), but I'm not the least bit surprised this is happening elsewhere.
  5. Kaijo
    2012-01-07 17:17
    Kaijo
    I talk with Nanya on AIM, so I know why he said he was gonna leave. I've thought more than a few times, as to if I should leave. I am finding other sites that would take my fanfiction, so I'm joining those. In time, if I can replace this forum, I just might do it. Your infraction, and indeed, the whole locking of the FFT, just reeked of someone on a power trip, or on that time of the month. The FFT isn't any worse than it has been at other times. It was fairly tame.

Yeah, at this point in time, I don't think there is much the other mods can do to make this place better. relentlessflame is just dragging them, and the forum, down too far. I don't think they are really even aware of it. Practically everyone I speak to has experienced it.
  6. Rising Dragon
    2012-01-07 16:42
    Rising Dragon
    It was more than just that, as I had also gotten into it with Aki for yet another bit of Signum-bitching that had made Nanya decide to leave the site. I had given the reasons as to why Nanya was leaving, and the bit about moderation choices, I think, was what sealed it for the mods. They locked the thread, slapped me with an infraction, and removed my post when they finally opened it a couple weeks later.

I have enough issues with relentlessflame as it is over the whole Code Geass mess. xris said he was going to try and make things better there, but from what I understand, it's still the same mess as it was before.
  7. Kaijo
    2012-01-07 16:38
    Kaijo
    You actually got an infraction for that? Closing it down would be one thing, but they really can't tolerate any dissent, can they? I sometimes wonder if it's just relentlessflame who can't tolerate anything, but at this point, it hardly matters; his/her actions drag the rest of the mods down.

It was amusing, when I got my warning for posting the latest chapter of "Perils of Lost Logia" relentlessflame's PM said something like: "I haven't read it at all, but your post makes it sound like it's against the rules." How can you rule on something if you don't even take the time to get informed? It's hilarious because the congressmen ruling on SOPA don't want to listen to experts talk about at all. They don't want to get informed. And yet, we have a mod behaving the exact same way.

Leaves me with little hope for the human race, heh.
  8. Rising Dragon
    2012-01-07 16:24
    Rising Dragon
    I liked xris, even if he could be a little strict. He at least tried to listen. But I haven't seen him in forever, so I dunno if he still participates here.

Agreed on the no criticism thing. The simple mentioning of "questionable moderation choices" in my post is what closed the FFT down for nearly a month, and earned me my infraction.
  9. Kaijo
    2012-01-07 16:18
    Kaijo
    No kidding. relentlessflame isn't even familiar with this series, apparently, and still attempts to mod the conversation. If he did know about it, then he would have known that our posts were on topic and relevant, even if a little humorous. That IS Hayate's character.

It's just sad that the relentlessflame and the mods can't really take criticism of their moderation anymore. I am half-tempted to bring this up to another mod, but at this point, I wonder what good it would do. They don't listen. All they can do is come down on people who do speak up. Reminds me of a few Middle East leaders, some of whom are no longer there.
  10. Rising Dragon
    2012-01-07 16:08
    Rising Dragon
    Yeah, well, most of the moderation here's been useless lately. I'd speak out but I've already been handed one infraction by relentlessflame for doing so.