AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Rising Dragon

Notices

Conversation Between Rising Dragon and Kaijo
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 46 of 46
  1. Kaijo
    2010-11-28 21:29
    Kaijo
    Heh, interesting. Although I envisioned Rose doing the same thing. Her sensor net detects enemy position and spell locations (for multiple bullets coming in at multiple angles, or if a mage puts a spell elsewhere). Her whips tend to react to it instantaneously. Thus, her perfect defense. Except her net was temporarily scrambled by the dust smokescreen, and after she cleared it, Nanoha's SLB was too much for her to handle.

Let me know if you need any other inspiration; I love tweaking the standard spells for new effects. :P
  2. Rising Dragon
    2010-11-28 20:15
    Rising Dragon
    It was her pollen sensor net, to be exact.

Spoiler for Story spoiler:
  3. Kaijo
    2010-11-28 20:08
    Kaijo
    Hah, really? I'm curious now; what about her exactly inspired you?
  4. Rising Dragon
    2010-11-28 19:47
    Rising Dragon
    Yeah. Admittedly, I wasn't expecting to get inspiration from Rose, of all people.
  5. Kaijo
    2010-11-28 19:31
    Kaijo
    You're welcome!^^ Always glad to help a fellow author get some ideas and get stuff written down.
  6. Rising Dragon
    2010-11-27 23:15
    Rising Dragon
    I need to thank you: your last installment of Future Tense was inspiring enough to help me complete one of the ideas I'm using for the Nanoha fic I'm trying to write.

Sadly, that idea won't allow me to get past the scene I'm stuck on... but it was very helpful nonetheless.