AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Rising Dragon

Notices

Conversation Between Rising Dragon and Roloko vi Britannia
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Rising Dragon
    2012-01-22 19:17
    Rising Dragon
    Beats me. I haven't really been following it due to concerns with other issues in my life. Whether Code Geass and Gundam AGE get released in the US or not matters little to me if I don't have the money to buy them if they come out, after all.
  2. Roloko vi Britannia
    2012-01-22 19:05
    Roloko vi Britannia
    Well damn the only thing I download is 07 Ghost and Pandora Hearts manga scans and character CDs. Looks like I will have to rely on spoilers and snippets until Yen Press and Chuang Yi gets caught up with current chapter that I'm on for both these series.

Well as long as I can still stream on the sites or read manga then I'm good even if its for a little while longer.

Just wondering who do you think is going to handle Gundam and Code Geass from now on here in the US? I'm think Sentai would since they can release subbed only stuff. NIS would make a good candidate too if their subs are not bad. Cause it would be a crying shame if we can't get any new Gundam series here. I know I can import, but I can't afford $60~$80 for two episodes a piece or $400~$800 for a complete set.
  3. Rising Dragon
    2012-01-22 18:51
    Rising Dragon
    Not all of them. Uploading.to definitely is though. Others are killing their affiliate programs, others are disabling fileshare functions completely, and others are slowing way the fuck down in download speeds. Everyone's panicking, basically, so all that's left to do is see how fallout goes down.
  4. Roloko vi Britannia
    2012-01-22 18:46
    Roloko vi Britannia
    Hey I seen your post they really are blocking US ISPs on every fileshare site? It still isn't going to stop them from being shut down or arrested like Megaupload and its employees if the FBI and government want them gone. -____-

I hope I will still be able to stream AGE and Code Geass Akito when it comes out or I'm fucked since these are the only two franchises I follow faithfully. T_T
  5. Roloko vi Britannia
    2010-12-25 23:26
    Roloko vi Britannia
    Merry Christmas Dragon ^_^

Oh I see I also like mecha (well duh xD), but I like a little bit of every genre except for hentai although I would like to watch one out of curiosity I have my eyes set on Bondage Game (or maybe it was Bondage Mansion I forgot) xD

Well I hope when you continue Shana and Full Metal Panic you'll enjoy them.
  6. Rising Dragon
    2010-12-05 14:00
    Rising Dragon
    Can't give much of an opinion on them since they're stalled at episode 4 and 1 respectively. I'll get to them eventually but I have too many things in the way currently.

Mostly mecha. Some of the AU Gundam series, NGE, etc. I haven't actually watched much beyond what I've listed here. I used to like Code Geass but I've dropped from that now. Don't really like it much anymore.
  7. Roloko vi Britannia
    2010-12-05 03:16
    Roloko vi Britannia
    Wow I can finally talk to ya lol xD how have you been liking Shana season 2 and FMP! so far?

Also I've been wanting to know for a while what other series you liked besides the ones you have listed.