AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Rising Dragon

Notices

Conversation Between Rising Dragon and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 56
  1. Akiyoshi
    2013-05-10 00:26
    Akiyoshi
    when such thing happens i'll be sure to clarify who am i talking about so no worries xD
  2. Rising Dragon
    2013-05-10 00:21
    Rising Dragon
    Then keep said trait to yourself and use the official name publicly. Otherwise new people, rare as that might be, may think you're referring to someone else and we have enough trouble with people spreading misinformation, deliberate or otherwise, around on the net.
  3. Akiyoshi
    2013-05-10 00:14
    Akiyoshi
    Already explained i first related to the character as Carter Grendel, so that's how i know and feel connected with him, it's almost as if suddenly turns out Hayate's official name is Florence, it just wont cut out for me because i already acceted her as Hayate xDU

So yeah, i know Kurt is the official version. but i prefer Carter more. Everybody also knows you guys are right so it's just a harmless trait i decided to adopt
  4. Rising Dragon
    2013-05-10 00:08
    Rising Dragon
    If you acknowledge it, use it.
  5. Akiyoshi
    2013-05-10 00:05
    Akiyoshi
    i think you guys are making a storm in a glass of water with Carter's name xDU

I even ackowledge Kurt is the real one so why the complain this time o_o?
  6. Rising Dragon
    2013-02-25 15:43
    Rising Dragon
    When proven wrong, most of the time you change your tune and argue something else, even if it directly contradicts what you were arguing before. Keroko and Justin have both called you out on that.

You've been aggravating people deliberately for two years with trollish signatures and constant misuse of terms and tropes long after people have corrected you on their appropriate use. You've constantly butted into debates to scorn specific characters. Hell, you've gotten banned from TVTropes for your behavior on the subject of Nanoha.

No one likes you because of your behavior, Aki. And they're going to continue disliking you until you stop being a troll and start taking things seriously, without constantly bashing characters or twisting their actions into something negative at every turn. Until then, no one's going to want anything to do with you.
  7. Rising Dragon
    2013-02-25 15:33
    Rising Dragon
    No. Literally every debate you get into you twist the facts to suit your own goals and backtrack on your own points when proven wrong.

The instant hostility is your own fault. Your constant trolling has gotten you the constant distrust. You've no one but yourself to blame for that.
  8. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-31 12:10
    Rising Dragon
    The fact remains that she hasn't been defeated in the majority of fights she's participated in. Get over it.
  9. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-31 03:01
    Rising Dragon
    No. I don't fucking care. I and everyone else are sick and tired of your crap and whining when it comes to the Wolkenritter. The shit you constantly pull with Signum is bad enough. Do not start it all over again with Vita. Don't even make it temporary. Just don't freaking start it at all.
  10. Akiyoshi
    2012-03-15 23:53
    Akiyoshi
    Fine, fine, i'm not that big of a fan of Metroid anyway xDU

I just played the Advance and SNES games so far and think Samus is pretty cool, that's it xD