AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Rising Dragon

Notices

Conversation Between Rising Dragon and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 61
  1. Rising Dragon
    2013-02-25 15:43
    Rising Dragon
    When proven wrong, most of the time you change your tune and argue something else, even if it directly contradicts what you were arguing before. Keroko and Justin have both called you out on that.

You've been aggravating people deliberately for two years with trollish signatures and constant misuse of terms and tropes long after people have corrected you on their appropriate use. You've constantly butted into debates to scorn specific characters. Hell, you've gotten banned from TVTropes for your behavior on the subject of Nanoha.

No one likes you because of your behavior, Aki. And they're going to continue disliking you until you stop being a troll and start taking things seriously, without constantly bashing characters or twisting their actions into something negative at every turn. Until then, no one's going to want anything to do with you.
  2. Rising Dragon
    2013-02-25 15:33
    Rising Dragon
    No. Literally every debate you get into you twist the facts to suit your own goals and backtrack on your own points when proven wrong.

The instant hostility is your own fault. Your constant trolling has gotten you the constant distrust. You've no one but yourself to blame for that.
  3. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-31 12:10
    Rising Dragon
    The fact remains that she hasn't been defeated in the majority of fights she's participated in. Get over it.
  4. Rising Dragon
    2013-01-31 03:01
    Rising Dragon
    No. I don't fucking care. I and everyone else are sick and tired of your crap and whining when it comes to the Wolkenritter. The shit you constantly pull with Signum is bad enough. Do not start it all over again with Vita. Don't even make it temporary. Just don't freaking start it at all.
  5. Akiyoshi
    2012-03-15 23:53
    Akiyoshi
    Fine, fine, i'm not that big of a fan of Metroid anyway xDU

I just played the Advance and SNES games so far and think Samus is pretty cool, that's it xD
  6. Rising Dragon
    2012-03-15 23:51
    Rising Dragon
    Don't read up on it. Don't watch videos of it. Don't play it on a friend's Wii.

Just don't.
  7. Akiyoshi
    2012-03-15 23:49
    Akiyoshi
    I didn't even have a Wii so you can rest easy xD
  8. Akiyoshi
    2012-02-07 02:29
    Akiyoshi
    Ohhh... ok, ok, i already reads about it, it's a law that disqualifies the brains as humand beings and thus left them stripped of any human rights so they can be legally killed as animals or something.
  9. Rising Dragon
    2012-02-07 02:17
    Rising Dragon
    She didn't say it was a loophole in the law--it was a law they used. They didn't need to go through questionable means.
  10. Akiyoshi
    2012-02-07 02:16
    Akiyoshi
    Oh, a loophople in the law that allowed for that to happen without consequences for Vita. Pretty clever xD