AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Rising Dragon

Notices

Conversation Between Rising Dragon and Akiyoshi
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 56
  1. Rising Dragon
    2012-03-15 23:51
    Rising Dragon
    Don't read up on it. Don't watch videos of it. Don't play it on a friend's Wii.

Just don't.
  2. Akiyoshi
    2012-03-15 23:49
    Akiyoshi
    I didn't even have a Wii so you can rest easy xD
  3. Akiyoshi
    2012-02-07 02:29
    Akiyoshi
    Ohhh... ok, ok, i already reads about it, it's a law that disqualifies the brains as humand beings and thus left them stripped of any human rights so they can be legally killed as animals or something.
  4. Rising Dragon
    2012-02-07 02:17
    Rising Dragon
    She didn't say it was a loophole in the law--it was a law they used. They didn't need to go through questionable means.
  5. Akiyoshi
    2012-02-07 02:16
    Akiyoshi
    Oh, a loophople in the law that allowed for that to happen without consequences for Vita. Pretty clever xD
  6. Rising Dragon
    2012-02-06 15:54
    Rising Dragon
    The brains were secret in the canon--very few people knew of their existence. Officially, the Three Admirals are the leadership of the TSAB--the brains were the "men behind the man", so to speak.

As for Vita and Leti, they were utilizing a law that the same brains had come up with, as Leti told her. Hoist by their own petard.
  7. Akiyoshi
    2012-02-06 05:15
    Akiyoshi
    The last chapter of BTF is pretty decent, i also hated those brains in jars for quite the long time but, aren't they supposed to be the highest ranked officials in all of the TSAB? I found strange Vita managed to kill them in front of Admiral Letti withouth any risk of detention or commeupance xDU

Still ejoyed the scene, those a-holes deserved to be squashed xD
  8. Akiyoshi
    2012-01-24 21:54
    Akiyoshi
    If Signum is stupid enough to fall for that she deserves to be killed. I think a skilled swordswoman can see such a lame trick a mile away xDU.

When we get to see Arnage actually obliterating a Battleship by herself then we can comment on that. If anything she can anhilate a small town like we see when she and Veyron faced Marty and Dego and there's also chance of subduing her for the trio taking into consideration that we also know that Arnage is not good at cross range(totally owned by Marty with mere punches, he didn't even make her bleed and still was totally at his mercy), difficult? yes, high-risked? absolutely, impossible? i don't think so.

Aside of the discussion Arnage seems to be the less effective of the hucks despite having the bigger guns among them.

About Cypha VS. Fate, i just wish luck to Cypha trying to outrun Fate when she wasn't even able to match Signum's speed, even Deville twiched an eye at the black lightning xD!
  9. Rising Dragon
    2012-01-24 15:15
    Rising Dragon
    All Cypha has to do is make Signum attempt to parry one of her attacks, and then get her body in the way of the parry, so she hits Cypha instead of her Divider. It's a fairly easy thing to do--that's the whole point of a feint; to trick someone to do something they shouldn't.

Arnage has firepower capable of obliterating a battleship--that was Fortis' main worry in Arnage and Deville participating in the battle against the intruding Bureau personnel on the Esquad Huckebein--that they'd destroy the ship in the process. Teana, Signum, and Agito, without the ability to subdue or kill their opponents, have no way of fighting an opponent like Arnage. There is simply no way for them to win against them at that point. Failure was inevitable.

And now you're just overestimating Fate's capabilities. Even if Fate can hold herself against one of the Huckebein, all they need to do is disengage and go to the town and start massacring people. Cypha had the advantage through and through. If you're going to keep on like this, there's no point in continuing this discussion.
  10. Akiyoshi
    2012-01-24 15:06
    Akiyoshi
    You can't guarantee that, Cypha "making" Signum hit her again i don't think Signum would be stupid enough to fall for Cypha's gloating after seeing what resulted from her first attempt.

Even if Arnage reacts that doesen't mean she's automatically invincible and even if Signum is too reckles or hot headed to think clearly, Teana isn't and probably she'll device a good strategy to keep the Machine-gunned red-head busy. Agito's fire can be cancelled but not her explosions as the fight with Tohma shows sho the little fiery unison now have a weapon to use that if it can't outright defeat Arnage at lest will be plenty usefull in reducing her combat capability by being pressed in the need to dodge or defend herself as also having her aim obstaculized. Teana would suggest Signum and Agito to remain de-unisoned to provide Arnage with multiple targets to hit and thus make her work more difficult. Also, even if Arnage can cause far more damage, i wonder if she's willing to do it with very valuable targets around. Again, if Isis joins the battle, Arnage will be screwed because her aiming will be totally scrambled allowing the aformentioned trio chances to escape or even devise a counter attack.

By the way, i think upgrade Fate is more than enough match for both Cypha and Arnage, swordfighting doesn't team up well with crazy machine guns after all xDU. They can't negate her magic which mean they'll be suited as targets for Fate to open a can of whoopass on them with the vast arsenal of lightning spells at her dispossal xD