AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > LustfulEnvy

Conversation Between LustfulEnvy and vandakiara
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. vandakiara
    2008-09-30 15:48
    vandakiara
    hmm, even if I knew how to animate, I wouldn't do anything animated.. I'm more the type who loves HQ stills beautifully edited than animations... don't really know why

and I'm happy you learned something from making me the siggys... that way I'm not the only one who has benefits from it
  2. LustfulEnvy
    2008-09-30 14:53
    LustfulEnvy
    glad you like it! I learned a lot from making it^_^ Im trying animation but im both too lazy and to bad to learn how to make them properly lol
  3. vandakiara
    2008-09-30 12:04
    vandakiara
    OMG I absolutely love you

the siggys are completely AWESOME

arigatou ~desuuuu

I'll use the 2nd version and I'll credit you of course
  4. LustfulEnvy
    2008-09-29 18:19
    LustfulEnvy
    Presento Desu~!
    Sorry it took some time I really didnt now how to make a night theme but i did my best.

Version 1

Version 2
  5. vandakiara
    2008-09-27 03:27
    vandakiara
    thanks

I love surprises
  6. LustfulEnvy
    2008-09-26 15:02
    LustfulEnvy
    Its a public group so you can join
    Just Go to
    <User CP
    <Group Memberships

Kotomi it is. Ill just have to surprise you since doing it based on a theme is hard.☺☺☺
  7. vandakiara
    2008-09-26 12:17
    vandakiara
    first of all I have the same question: that graphic designer thing or artist or author in some cases... how do you get it?

now for the siggy... night theme is just an idea... anything works as fine really
    as for renders I don't have any or know any site that has them... characters... well, I like ichinose but you can do it with anyone cuz I like everyone x')
  8. LustfulEnvy
    2008-09-25 16:08
    LustfulEnvy
    You have any specific render or character you want me to use? If so gimme a link or something. Night theme is a bit hard since I have no ideas what to do, ill just have to surprise you haha.
  9. vandakiara
    2008-09-25 09:17
    vandakiara
    OMG it is

I'm shocked I didn't recognise her O.o

oh and I make siggys too so you don't have to make me one... I think..
    well, you do it better x')

oh well, if you have nothing better to do then I suppose I could ask you... a clannad siggy with night theme? if it's not too much trouble (if it is, forget it... I'm thinking of doing one someday xD)
  10. LustfulEnvy
    2008-09-24 15:23
    LustfulEnvy
    Clannad. Its Tomoyo!Would you like me to make you a siggy?