AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > aneeshadc

Notices

Conversation Between aneeshadc and Westlo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. aneeshadc
    2008-09-24 12:27
    aneeshadc
    Sry, I rarely check my profile page, so didnt get to your msg until today.

Thanks, I actually managed to figure that bit out, but I have absolutely no idea what to do once I'm in.

I mean, it says that I'm on channel :1, same username-aneeshadc, Then there's this blank white window, #macrossuki(IRCnet, aneeshadc)[1]. Am I supposed to just simply say something, its just a blank white window, aaahhhhhhrgh, sry, I'm really hopeless at such things. I probably wont need it anyway since the series is ending & all.
    But thnx anyway, your a sweetie for trying to help especially when your so busy being gloriously bullied & all. lol.
  2. Westlo
    2008-09-19 05:13
    Westlo
    You don't have to buy it, you just have to click on the "Continue" button which is to the right of the "Register Now" button.

Once you choose a name click on the "lightning bolt" button which is in the top left right under the "File" section. Once you're connected type the following lines in.

/server irc.rizon.net

/join #macrossuki
  3. aneeshadc
    2008-09-16 11:18
    aneeshadc
    Nope, u'll have to give me pointers? I did try but dont u have to pay or smthing to get in there? Or I just went abt it the wrong way?
  4. Westlo
    2008-09-16 04:15
    Westlo
    You should jump into the macrossuki IRC channel sometime, know how to use IRC?